• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,508

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

buy purchase GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully finally we considering selling holding and buying young modern cb to compete with all 3.

Still buy 2-3 forwards first

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hopefully finally we considering selling holding and buying young modern cb to compete with all 3.

Still buy 2-3 forwards first

Two I think is what we'll do, a third would probably be some youth player.

Give me Jesus and another tall, pacey forward who can play in the air (Nunes, Osimhen, Tammy) and maybe we push for Hlozek (youth-ish). That would be something.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Two I think is what we'll do, a third would probably be some youth.

Give me Jesus and another tall, pacey forward (Nunes, Osimhen, Tammy) and maybe we push for Hlozek (youth-ish). That would be something.
If Eddie signs I think it'll just be Jesus, Eddie & a maybe a utility forward like Hlozek.

Can't see us buying 2 recognised strikers aswell as having Eddie if he signs.

It is what we need tho.

SA Gunner

If Eddie signs I think it'll just be Jesus, Eddie & a maybe a utility forward like Hlozek.

Can't see us buying 2 recognised strikers aswell as having Eddie if he signs.

It is what we need tho.

Remember, we lost Auba and now Laca, Eddie remains and keeps his position. We need to cover those losses, so I expect both Laca and Auba to be replaced. I hear what you are saying though, we may not have the budget to cover both.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Also, am reading that West Ham are bidding for Hickey. There are stories reporting we have also bid.

So much speculation..

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Remember, we lost Auba and now Laca, Eddie remains and keeps his position. We need to cover those losses, so I expect both Laca and Auba to be replaced. I hear what you are saying though, we may not have the budget to cover both.
Yeah I'm with you man. We have so much to do, & without the extra UCL cash, it'll probably be 2 summers to get the players we need.

Extending Elneny & offering Eddie a new contract will just be seen as maximising our current assets. Wouldn't be suprised to see us persevere with Cedric for another season as backup, but really hope I'm wrong. If BNC is as talented as is reported, maybe he can have a breakout season like Saka did in 2018.

Am expecting us to move for another LB tho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Give me Jesus and another tall, pacey forward who can play in the air (Nunes, Osimhen, Tammy) and maybe we push for Hlozek (youth-ish). That would be something.
Still imo 6 attacking players for 3 competition isn't enough this season we started with 7 and we played no European football I'm just worried about saka fitness and we need to stop only depend on only quality starting 11 good depth needed.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Auoar, Tielemans, Zinchenko, Bissouma. Imagine all that for under/around 85m.

Midfield would be sorted from the budget isle FFS.
Overkill with three new mids. We’ll never be able to give all of them decent playing time. From that you’d take one of the first two imo. Who would you choose?

SA Gunner

Overkill with three new mids. We’ll never be able to give all of them decent playing time. From that you’d take one of the first two imo. Who would you choose?

I hear you, call me greedy then 😁

To answer your question, if we get Bissouma, I'd go for Auoar over Tielemans. Sure there's that risk of him not acclimitised to the PL like Tielemans is, but our system of play now could be enough to protect him IMO.

What do you say?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I hear you, call me greedy then 😁

To answer your question, if we get Bissouma, I'd go for Auoar over Tielemans. Sure there's that risk of him not acclimitised to the PL like Tielemans is, but our system of play now could be enough to protect him IMO.

What do you say?
Nothing to add boss

Goonger

Another CB

No way Chelsea are selling him, he's very highly rated and they need centre backs.

You can count Hlozek out, Leverkusen have agreed a deal for him, he'll team up with Schick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom