• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 967,543

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Stay Calm The Office GIF

@Sanchez11 player start returning for pre-season on Monday
Here we go!!

• Love
Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

We have actually only signed one player tbf. Turner was basically a done deal before the summer while Marquinhos most likely wont play in competitive games for us the coming season. So Vieira is our only real signing and it seems like he will be a backup player.

MikeVinna

Established Member
We have actually only signed one player tbf. Turner was basically a done deal before the summer while Marquinhos most likely wont play in competitive games for us the coming season. So Vieira is our only real signing and it seems like he will be a backup player.

Indeed. We haven’t made any progress yet. I’m sure there’ll be plenty of activity but I’m not quite as positive as some on here. Sure, we’re linked to a bunch of players but we might not adress the right positions. Things have cooled on a central midfielder for example.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Vieira was a good start but four more marquee signings needed. Can’t stand the current bunch, they lack quality and therefore aren’t that likeable.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Indeed. We haven’t made any progress yet. I’m sure there’ll be plenty of activity but I’m not quite as positive as some on here. Sure, we’re linked to a bunch of players but we might not adress the right positions. Things have cooled on a central midfielder for example.

Confident we will get Gabriel (overrated imo but thats irrelevant) but im not sure about Raphinha and Lisandro.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
As long as the midfield situation isn't addressed I have 0 faith in next season. At least 2 quality midfielders are crucial. Only want to see Xhaka as a starter in Europa League group games.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
That's Arteta and Edu as always... But people believe everything they say. We don't actually need to sign someone, rumours are enough to hype fans and make them happy. The slowest team in every, bids, process, our gameplay, everything is so slow.

Gunners1616

As of today the summer window can be summarized as:

-Elneny's extension
-Nketiah's extension
-Marquinhos (19 yo from Brazil)
-Fabio Vieira (22 y.o from Portugal)

There is quite a gap between the expectations and the reality so far... Wouldn't be shocked at all if we end up with only Jesus along with those previous deals.

Wait and See.

TinFish

As of today the summer window can be summarized as:

-Elneny's extension
-Nketiah's extension
-Marquinhos (19 yo from Brazil)
-Fabio Vieira (22 y.o from Portugal)

There is quite a gap between the expectations and the reality so far... Wouldn't be shocked at all if we end up with only Jesus along with those previous deals.

Wait and See.

Jesus for £50 milly and Vieira for £34 mill.

Total spend this window at roughly 84,000,000. :lol:

I don't think we are gonna spend more than that unless we clear out players such as Pepe for transfer fees and NOT on loan.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Jesus for £50 milly and Vieira for £34 mill.

Total spend this window at roughly 84,000,000. :lol:

I don't think we are gonna spend more than that unless we clear out players such as Pepe for transfer fees and NOT on loan.

They've already made bids for two other players on top of the ones you've mentioned so you're wide of the mark.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Securing Eddie's contract and signing Fabio, that's pretty good business...good options, at least.

We are definitely signing Gabriel Jesus, and at least one more big marquee player like Raphinha...not sure how you can not be happy with that.

The transfers in have been good from Arteta and Edu, it's the transfers out that are the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom