• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 967,908

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I don't think this applies anymore. Stan truly didn't give a **** about the club's success, but our spending has gone up significantly since Josh became more involved. We were the biggest spenders in the league last season, and we'll likely be one of the biggest spenders again this season.

Josh K joined the board in 2013 ffs.

Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But the top gunners told me that Richarlison is **** when he was linked to Sp**s by Ornstein.
Lol both him and Richarlison helped thier teams not get relegated both scored 11 league goals they basically similar players with Richarlison have ability to play cf but of course Arsenal fans always attract themselves in one target and say other players are s**t.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is Richarlison actual worth the investment? He seems favoured on here but I find it underwhelming.
Yes but not for 60m but if we keep saying not for 60-50m we'll lose all good targets specially from PL sides.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I would be happy enough with Richarlison, different kind of player to Raphina, nowhere near as easy on the eye but good physical traits and scores goals.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
FM stuff on here again.

You don't just pay up whatever fee a club like Leeds demand first time around.

Reality is Chelsea would likely have matched whatever bid we put in even if accepted and they're probably a more attractive club to most players, as it stands.

It's not the end of the world. Hopefully this failure will switch our attention and resources to CM.

GoonerBoy19

Pretty sure Deco was keeping Chelsea and Barca updated on our numbers. Edu got mugged by the Portugese midget. These things happen in transfer window, for me the key is to get another goal scorer. We need a player who could contribute another 15 goals up front.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
FM stuff on here again.

You don't just pay up whatever fee a club like Leeds demand first time around.

Reality is Chelsea would likely have matched whatever bid we put in even if accepted and they're probably a more attractive club to most players, as it stands.

It's not the end of the world. Hopefully this failure will switch our attention and resources to CM.

Personally I dont think it really matters who gets there first, the important time is when a fee is agreed between 2 clubs, 100% in my mind thats when the agents alert every other suited club to what the figure is and to match it if they can and if they know there player wants to go there.

If the player dont or has a preference then the other clubs wont get told anything.

I imagine the reason we wont match the bid is Raphinha wants CL and Chelsea, so basically a waste of time.

Jae

Is Richarlison actual worth the investment? He seems favoured on here but I find it underwhelming.

He was involved in 35% of all of Everton’s goals last season.

I live/work in Liverpool so naturally get subjected to a lot of Liverpool and Everton games. He’s certainly good enough. Plus he’s a bit of a prick. Which I think we need more of.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Yeah, agreed. Not someone who'd move the needle. Rather give Martinelli the opportunity than sign him, he has the potential to get to a similar level this season. If we sign a winger it needs to be a needle mover, otherwise don't bother.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Richarlison is more like a player West Ham would buy. If you want to take the squad to the next level you buy someone with the technical ability of Raphinha, not a poacher like Richarlison.

balthazar

Raphinha would be nice, but I would rather blow 70mil on an elite CM.. who exactly I don't exactly. Should try to Hijack DeJong or Kessie

balthazar

Actually, can't we hire a priest or shrink o help fix the relationship between Guendouzi and Arteta? This team really needs Matteo

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If watts dissapointed I'm dissapointed too. He mentioned we targeting Osimhen and Richarlison before and he kept saying we talk with thier agents. but i highly doubt we going for either Osimhen look more next summer signing and Richarlison well if there chance go for it even tho Sp**s look way ahead of this one

Sounds like a free hit to me Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom