• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 968,050

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't have one journalist know what the alternatives are what the targets are until reliable journalists says that . A club big as ours have no single journalist orny even Arsenal based journalist. Guys like watts and gunnerblog should know more but they useless. Leave us in dark

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't have one journalists know what the alternatives are. A club big as ours have no single journalist orny even Arsenal based journalist. Guys like watts and gunnerblog should know more but they useless
The cereal crew (Watts, Wheatley, Benge) aren’t journalists. They just read what the likes of Ornstein and Romano tweet and post ‘as per’ five minutes later.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't have one journalist know what the alternatives are what the targets are until reliable journalists says that . A club big as ours have no single journalist orny even Arsenal based journalist. Guys like watts and gunnerblog should know more but they useless. Leave us in dark

Club has mastered PR.

Starved Ornstein of links so he has to publish whatever bollocks the club wants when we lose just so he can get a crumb of a transfer update.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I mean look at this:

How is this journalism? He’s got no information he just rides what legit journalists reveal. His next update on Martinez will be when Ornstein updates him via Twitter.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The cereal crew (Watts, Wheatley, Benge) aren’t journalists. They just read what the likes of Ornstein and Romano tweet and post ‘as per’ five minutes later.
Clubs like Burnley have more reliable journalists than us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I mean look at this:

How is this journalism? He’s got no information he just rides what legit journalists reveal. His next update on Martinez will be when Ornstein updates him via Twitter.
Its nothing i read it nothing new. Don't care anymore about Arsenal journalists too useless.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Club has mastered PR.

Starved Ornstein of links so he has to publish whatever bollocks the club wants when we lose just so he can get a crumb of a transfer update.
I wish they don't do that again if true it'll make fanbase more angry. Orny contacts agents and have sources now i don't think like before when he wait Arsenal to give him info he evolved.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I wish they don't do that again if true it'll make fanbase more angry. Orny contacts agents and have sources now i don't think like before when he wait Arsenal to give him info he evolved.
I think it’s been obvious this window that Edu has leaked our targets to the likes of Ornstein and Romano. No Dutch journalists (usually really close with Ajax) knew about Martinez before Ornstein mentioned him. Romano was giving hourly updates on Jesus ffs. :lol:

It’s embarrassing for him that there’s a good chance he loses out on Raphinha and Martinez.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Feel like he’s still reliant on what the club briefs him though.

The stuff like we couldn’t afford Zaha and wanted Maddison etc. I reckon that was more club briefing than agent talk.

Every player we actually move for now seems to get broken by local journalists. Move very stealthily these days.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think it’s been obvious this window that Edu has leaked our targets to the likes of Ornstein and Romano. No Dutch journalists knew about Martinez before Ornstein mentioned him. Romano was giving hourly updates on Jesus ffs. :lol:

It’s embarrassing for him that there’s a good chance he loses out on Raphinha and Martinez.
Yes it's gonna be kick on balls for him remain to seen what the alternative are there still plenty of time but I wished for once we have majority our signings before August Jesus Lisandro if we don't f**k up and OnlyOne before August isn't bad but we desperately need winger or saka going to get seriously burnt out

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Feel like he’s still reliant on what the club briefs him though.

The stuff like we couldn’t afford Zaha and wanted Maddison etc. I reckon that was more club briefing than agent talk.

Every player we actually move for now seems to get broken by local journalists. Move very stealthily these days.
This all smokescreen for someone we never heard or linked of just like Vieira kind of signing.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yes it's gonna be kick on balls for him remain to seen what the alternative are there still plenty of time but I wished for once we have majority our signings before August Jesus Lisandro if we don't f**k up and OnlyOne before August isn't bad but we desperately need winger or saka going to get seriously burnt out

I would say that @OnlyOne is bad before, during and after august.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lets hope Hagn now realise that he shouldnt jump on every link like a horny bull.
He'll never learn our fans unfortunately attract on one player all window the transfer window changed not everyone we linked or serious gonna join us

Tomb Bombadil

Not sure 25m gets you Zinchenko to be honest. Plus Vieira looks a properly special talent (if a risky one). Some of his passing and shooting is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Plus immediately paying the other side's top asking price to avoid the possibility of another team gazzumping you is not only a moronic way to negotiate and gets you stiffed on every subsequent transfer, but in any event, if Chelsea want the player, they'll be able to outbid us regardless of what offer we make. After all they are binning off their £100m striker after 1 poor season just to get most of his wages out the door. That's like Arteta's worst excesses x2
I think it's hard for us to judge Vieira. And I understand that we need to buy players with high potential, but for 30/35 million pounds with the holes we have? I guess he is hardly planned as a starter.

If Chelsea or Barcelona want the player, they are above us in the hierarchy. I think that's why we have to act faster. Barcelona didn't have the money and Chelsea had the change of ownership. So we could have moved quickly. But of course it's already a high price and you want to act economically. That's why I objected to foregoing Vieira in favor of a fixed starter in Raphina. But that's all the past...

@Raphina vs. Richarlison both look great players with great energy. I guess Richarlison makes more sense for Sp**s to cover the wings and Kane. I guess we have with Jesus and Saka two fix starters and I rate Raphina a bit higher on the wing, that's why he would have been a better choice for us. But would takt Richarlison in a heart beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom