• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,457

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

EOrjSveVUAAb0KL.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yea why not go for the guy that takes his video games more serious then football right? I mean he only wants about 300k a week and is ready to play football every other month
Dembele is an actual elite talent. Level above the likes of raphina people are crying for. If we had wenger I would be for it. But we have a clown manager who can’t manage players

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Well, we have certainly been ambitious with our transfer targets.

Shame that for the most part we have been absolute ***** in our pursuit of them though :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yea why not go for the guy that takes his video games more serious then football right? I mean he only wants about 300k a week and is ready to play football every other month
Özil was still pretty good overall for us when he was here.

TinFish

Raphinha is still on the borderline TBH. And if we were to sign Ake and Sterling, I think many of us would not be convinced, given Ake is Ake and Sterling’s wages.
So in all honesty I am not very impressed with Chelsea’s business so far. If they sign Rafinha, then perhaps it’s worth a pat but that transfer is also hanging in balance
They will simply replace Raphina with another signing as they have a spare 60 mill kicking about.

We don't have the same level of finances despite our owner being one of the richest in the league.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Teta knows he’s gone if we flop this season, he’ll get all three signings in.

Guy has Edu wrapped around his 3 incher.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its difficult because there are too many big clubs without a clear plan. Chelsea and United in particular. Who knows who they want, but it seems to be a case of Arsenal seem like they have good ideas let's just go after who they want. So it's a case of setting smokescreen and trying to wrap deals up quickly. Our interest in Martinez was made public early by Ajax. Tielemans by Leicester and Raphinhs by Leeds.

Teams are looking for bidding wars. The only people who can keep things quiet are agents as it is in their interest to get deals over the line. How was Vieira kept quiet? Mendes.

Its difficult to see who we could snap up on the quiet right now. It may be best to wait for Chelsea to get their forward targets before we attempt to buy a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom