• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 967,580

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's different when the club has upped its status with a world class stadium and since then not even threatening to win another league title. That's 16 years and counting.

It's very different to previous barren periods because all the foundations were there for us 10-15 years ago to really push on ahead of the likes of Liverpool, City and Tottenham.

Instead we lost sight of everything and let those clubs into the race.

We only have ourselves to blame as a club. No ambition since that Emirates move.

I'm going to need more proof than 5th, 8th, 8th, 5th that were on the right trajectory, playing horse **** football since 2016.

Worse. It's 18 years & counting.

Now @Hunta has more reason to burst into tears whenever he thinks of Arsenal 😭

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Worse. It's 18 years & counting.

Now @Hunta has more reason to burst into tears whenever he thinks of Arsenal 😭
Well we did have a very credible title challenge in 2007/8 until the arsehole refs of the day let opponents kick the living **** out of our team that was by far and away the best in the country that season. We had freak injuries like Rosicky, but so many (even the shorter ones) were the result of terrible tackles. We really should have won the league that year but were running out of players even before Gallas had his meltdown.
The way we were targeted 2007-2010 was disgusting and careers were ruined or at least significantly altered as a result.

I'll never stop being angry. But then, apart from a handful of exceptions, refereeing standards in this country have been really poor for the last 15 years, as evidenced by being under-represented at major tournaments.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Well we did have a very credible title challenge in 2007/8 until the arsehole refs of the day let opponents kick the living **** out of our team that was by far and away the best in the country that season. We had freak injuries like Rosicky, but so many (even the shorter ones) were the result of terrible tackles. We really should have won the league that year but were running out of players even before Gallas had his meltdown.
The way we were targeted 2007-2010 was disgusting and careers were ruined or at least significantly altered as a result.

I'll never stop being angry. But then, apart from a handful of exceptions, refereeing standards in this country have been really poor for the last 15 years, as evidenced by being under-represented at major tournaments.

I wholeheartedly agree that our 2007/2008 title charge was brought low due to atricious work on part of the refs not offering our players enough protection.

However, the 2015/2016 debacle is all our own making due to lethargy & gross mismanagement.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

We're taking exclusives from the Daily Star now?! :lol:

You have to remember this is the same forum that treats Eduardo Hagn as someone on the same level of jounalistic excellence as Dan Rather & the late Peter Jennings :lol:

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You have to remember this is the same forum that treats Eduardo Hagn as someone on the same level of jounalistic excellence as Dan Rather & the late Peter Jennings :lol:
I met Peter Jennings on a school trip in the 90s. Lovely man.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope Serge signs a new deal at Bayern now, don't want to see him at anyone else in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom