• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 967,993

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FW5TjrvWYAUrCFB

...dodgy facial hair too, ngl.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Haven't watched him enough recently to give an opinion, but I remember when he first came onto the scene he was highly rated.

I like his Moustache. He'll defo raise the pretty factor of our squad.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Haven't watched him enough recently to give an opinion, but I remember when he first came onto the scene he was highly rated.

I like his Moustache. He'll defo raise the pretty factor of our squad.

*Immediately shaves beard and leaves moustache*

Hjalmaar

Don't know much about his footballing ability but as a moustache man myself, I approve this transfer.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What position does he play? I thought he was a 10 but I don't really know anything about him.
Not an expert but thought he was a no.10 / no.8 hybrid. The type who doesn’t fit into a double pivot formation unless you have an all action Kante like runner next to him (same issue as Pogba).

Like Pogba, I reckon an Advanced 8 with freedom in a 433 is his best position. He can contribute to possession but also join attacks and get in the box- something severely lacking with Ødegaard who is more of a string puller. On paper he would help create quite a balanced midfield to be honest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rome media keep pushing about us targeting M.savic and saying we ready to offer 65M€ bid. No idea why they keeping pushing this story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom