• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 šŸ›’

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,666

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

If we get rid of hector, pepe and amm. That will be success enough. If we do that and bring in a stunted bum like Cho. It will be like trading a fiat for a corolla.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Paqueta is interesting option but he not gonna be cheap specially in January lyon will probably ask 50m.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Wouldn't mind Hudson Odoi, I'm taking him over Pino...

There's definitely a player in there. Arteta has done really good work with Martinelli and Saka as well do it would be in CHO's interest to make the move. We need another wide player 100%.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Keeping Xhaka in the starting XI in this role is a mistake imo. I think we are mistaking form for quality. Itā€™s exactly the same thing we did with Elneny and now we realise how much of a mistake it was extending him. Yeah Xhaka is playing well, but he could have easily conceded two goals from losing the ball under pressure. Fair play to him though. He keeps evolving with the team and makes it hard to drop him, but I know this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom