• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 969,127

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's going to be a loan signing I think. We can't afford a starting quality CM this late in the window.
Douglas Luiz and Tielemans are available and both villa and Leicester waiting for teams to offer something i know they not exciting names but we seriously need something in this position or we'll in trouble.

TinFish

Douglas Luiz and Tielemans are available and both villa and Leicester waiting for teams to offer something i know they not exciting names but we seriously need something in this position or we'll in trouble.
If it was Tubbymans we would have got him by now.

Douglas Luiz an interesting prospect, why do Villa want to sell and weaken their team further?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we were ever in the running for Raphinha and Martinez at 45-50 mill - then getting both Tielemans and Zaha for a similar price seems like a no brainer to me. People might talk about Zaha's age but if his contribution leads to a top 4 finish then he would have paid for his fee with that alone.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Pure waffle! He'll be left holding his **** and still Vieira will be benched, Ødegaard held together by duct tape & Partey on life support.

But by all means, let's search for Unicorns along with the even more mythical "right players" while we're at it :lol:
The guy cant see past his own ego, what a tool.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If it was Tubbymans we would have got him by now.

Douglas Luiz an interesting prospect, why do Villa want to sell and weaken their team further?
Gerrard has almost run out of Primary school vests. Needs to buy more.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Its a good Performance but we just short in numbers we already were short in numbers with Elneny and Partey fit.
Yeah tbh we made Villa look like school kids for large portions of this game. So its not the best test. Jury is still out about if he can be a lone DM vs a team which is threatening us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah tbh we made Villa look like school kids for large portions of this game. So its not the best test. Jury is still out about if he can be a lone DM vs a team which is threatening us.
Lokonga for me is not DM he 8 we saw how good he was in pre season in that position

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So really only one signing.

Arteta said a week ago we a short on RW after Pepe left, so we really have to hope on Marquinhos. But i doubt Arteta will trust him to sub him in in the PL.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So really only one signing.

Arteta said a week ago we a short on RW after Pepe left, so we really have to hope on Marquinhos. But i doubt Arteta will trust him to sub him in in the PL.
We were basically done in market if we couldn't buy Neto. But after Partey and Elneny the all focus is on midfielder even tho we still desperately need winger but we won't do that Vieira and Marquinhos will have to cover saka.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arteta basically asking for signings through his interviews tonight.
He always mentioning we can add more fire power and we are short but also he mentioning only buying right player that fit his system right mentally etc.. It's impossible you find that last week of window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom