• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,508

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The only good thing about Europa is the chance to use the Europa group games to keep fringe/young players fresh for the campaign. Assuming our ***** coach doesn’t fall out with anyone else. I would like to see Norton-Cuffy, Hutchinson, Patino, Salah-Eddine, Azeez and Lokonga pick up some valuable minutes before sending them out of loan in the January window. Who knows? With some luck we might be able to unearth another Hale End gem, or at least make some money off them. I’ll lose my f&@king head if I see Elneny or Cedric stealing minutes from them.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
The only good thing about Europa is the chance to use the Europa group games to keep fringe/young players fresh for the campaign. Assuming our ***** coach doesn’t fall out with anyone else. I would like to see Norton-Cuffy, Hutchinson, Patino, Salah-Eddine, Azeez and Lokonga pick up some valuable minutes before sending them out of loan in the January window. Who knows? With some luck we might be able to unearth another Hale End gem, or at least make some money off them. I’ll lose my f&@king head if I see Elneny or Cedric stealing minutes from them.
He won't blood any of those talents. It'll be Elneny and Cedric in those games and you know it.

Rattata

Can't see it happening. Arteta will have to deliver CL qualification next season. Not even Kroenke will keep him after another failed season. This means he will take EL serious and won't care about young players. Remember pre december 2020 Arteta was known to ignore young players in favour of **** players like Willian or Mustafi.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Arteta despise the Hale End players. He rather re-sign Willian than using one of the U23-players.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
A couple weeks ago I was really excited going into this window expecting us to be playing in the Champions League again. So quickly it's turned into how I felt going into last summer with zero expectations. I really don't care who we sign now.

Our number 1 priority again should be moving players on.

Wiltord's left boot

A couple weeks ago I was really excited going into this window expecting us to be playing in the Champions League again. So quickly it's turned into how I felt going into last summer with zero expectations. I really don't care who we sign now.

Our number 1 priority again should be moving players on.
Seriously?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Which players are leaving? I think we need a couple of CM signings and a couple of top attackers. With Saliba coming back we have enough at he back.

El Neny is extending, Xhaka isn’t going anywhere. We’ll need to replace Pepe who’ll go on loan, Eddie and Laca

I’ll consider selling Gabriel and bringing Saliba in. Nobody is signing Ben White.

You could have thrown Saliba in this season to learn the league ffs.
What about both our FBs made of glass?
We need to find 2 more. Cedric and Tavares are just too...

SK___

do you watch our games?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
We all know how this will turn out....

Who we thought we were getting...
Gabriel
Tielemans
Saliba return
Osimhen
Gakpo
Hickey

What will actually happen...
Saliba won't return
Mari does return
Cedric & Tavares stay
Xhaka stays
Elneny extended

We sign
Marquinos (loaned to Spanish sides for next 4 yrs)
DCL
Arthur from Juve (possibly on 2yr loan like Ceballos)
Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom