• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,494

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You think he'd do the same in the PL? Genuinely wondering. He's killing in the serie A though ffs it's actually triggering me. He's an Arsenal fan too
He wouldn't have it as easy, but he'd score goals for sure. Genuinely think he's the best we can hope for, i'd love for us to go big for him now, another season like this and the bigger clubs in England will come calling. Pay whatever it takes imo.

Reactions: Xln

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
What is it with Pep, Arteta and French based players? They just don't like them. In Peps case, you'd think City will do all they could to get the likes of Mbappe/Tchouameni, not they aren't even in the running.

You look at all the players City have signed under Pep, how many from the Uber Eats?

Arteta hasn't given Saliba or Guendouzi a chance. Pepe hasn't been managed well.

Is there a thing between Spain and France?

No one likes the French tbf. Go and visit Paris and you’ll see why. Went to a family wedding over there. Biggest bunch of irritants I’ve ever encountered.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What is it with Pep, Arteta and French based players? They just don't like them. In Peps case, you'd think City will do all they could to get the likes of Mbappe/Tchouameni, not they aren't even in the running.

You look at all the players City have signed under Pep, how many from the Uber Eats?

Arteta hasn't given Saliba or Guendouzi a chance. Pepe hasn't been managed well.

Is there a thing between Spain and France?

In Pep’s case, he isn’t a fan of African players too (excluding Mahrez). He fell out/got rid of Yaya Toure, Eto’o, Ihenancho, Benatia, Seydou Keita and Bony.

Keita on Pep:

"I've heard it said many times that Guardiola really liked me. People got that idea because he said good things about me, they thought everything was okay. But then I didn't play", the battling midfielder stated.

"My only regret today is about the words he dedicated to me. We spoke man to man because it didn't seem right that he would praise me in public and then not put me in the team", he added.

Eto’o recalled his time with Pep Guardiola at Barcelona, saying:

“I love him as a coach, but not as a person.

De27u3-WkAARt8k

His minion Arteta picking up his traits with Auba and Pepe, all that’s needed is Partey up next then it’ll conclude my findings 🧐

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
My boy Tammy. What could have been... He was there for the taking.

Still there for the taking I reckon.

Solid addition to the team if we get him. Looks more rounded than Osimhen to me, although Osimhen looks more explosive. Any one of Tammy, Osimhen or Nunez as our tall forward option would be superb.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He wouldn't have it as easy, but he'd score goals for sure. Genuinely think he's the best we can hope for, i'd love for us to go big for him now, another season like this and the bigger clubs in England will come calling. Pay whatever it takes imo.

He would have been one of the best had we got into the CL too. He is a top player, better than Nunez, Isak and Osimhen for me. Although they are very close to be fair.

Can only think of Haaland and possibly Vlahovic that’s better for that mould of player.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He would have been one of the best had we got into the CL too. He is a top player, better than Nunez, Isak and Osimhen for me. Although they are very close to be fair.

Can only think of Haaland and possibly Vlahovic that’s better for that mould of player.
Not sure how Abraham can be put above any of those players when he doesn't have shooting technique that is even in the same ball park. Whenever I see that he scored, I go and watch his goal and it is never anything special or something that makes me feel that was a really good finish.

The quality of finish is key in the striker we want. Osimhen and Nunez are simply better at finishing.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Imagine the backlash if Wenger or Emery starting talking about fighting in the " Top 8 " yet it'll be accepted with this ****ing loser in charge.
Pathetic.
He's really changing that "culture" here... :clown:

A culture that favors subservience, lack of ambition & defeatism.

Not any culture that will thrive for years let alone decades.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Not sure how Abraham can be put above any of those players when he doesn't have shooting technique that is even in the same ball park. Whenever I see that he scored, I go and watch his goal and it is never anything special or something that makes me feel that was a really good finish.

The quality of finish is key in the striker we want. Osimhen and Nunez are simply better at finishing.
Its not just about finishing, its about his pace, skill, hold up and link up play. Also, with the types of chances we create, we don't need a ruthless finisher, we need more of a poacher who can link up play, hold up the ball and run the channels.

I think this move is highly unlikely now though, which is a shame.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its not just about finishing, its about his pace, skill, hold up and link up play. Also, with the types of chances we create, we don't need a ruthless finisher, we need more of a poacher who can link up play, hold up the ball and run the channels.

I think this move is highly unlikely now though, which is a shame.
Sorry I want better than that. My standards are higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom