• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,457

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We need exciting signings. Not good signings like Jesus and Tielsman.
Jesus is certainly exciting. Tielemans has the potential to be depending on how we use him. Both add experience, quality in attacking areas and are of a good age.

I'm not Tielemans biggest fan, but i can see the merit of the signing. He can provide cover/competition for both Xhaka and Ødegaard.

Jesus is certainly exciting. Tielemans has the potential to be depending on how we use him. Both add experience, quality in attacking areas and are of a good age.

I'm not Tielemans biggest fan, but i can see the merit of the signing. He can provide cover/competition for both Xhaka and Ødegaard.

I think they are good signings for sure.

Just not inspiring. Im not even sure they have us competing for top4 next season.

We need more spice.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Saved wages for this. 5 goals, all but 2 of them against relegation candidates, can get you far these days.
I could sort of see the logic in keeping him around... But £100k a week. Proper amateurs if they give him that much. We'll never shift him and it puts massive pressure on any other youth deal.

There's a chance he comes good I think (10 goals in 1100 minutes this season is impressive), but wouldn't be gambling at that level.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

There's a chance he comes good I think (10 goals in 1100 minutes this season is impressive), but wouldn't be gambling at that level.

8 of those goals came against relegation candidates and teams from lower leagues.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’s not really a £100k a week player but being homegrown and out of contract makes him one. If he went anywhere else he would’ve got that sort of money.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Judge him on the games he started (which admittedly isn't a huge sample) but, he played very well vs Utd and West Ham without scoring, scored 2 vs Chelsea.

He was a joke against Newcastle to take another example. He isnt good enough.

Sad to see @field442 defend every decision the club makes btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom