• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,521

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As much as i'd like this, it just seems like another easy and lazy link
Could be but the reporter is very reliable with man city i'd take him ahead of Hickey even tho i like Hickey but we need reliable players in case Tierney fall with injuries again

TornadoTed

Established Member
Zinchenko is on my wishlist, I think he would be perfect, gives us quality and depth at fullback and midfield.

Double swoop for Zinchenko and Jesus would be a fantastic start to the window. Add a quality wide forward, Gnabry or Diaby and a quality left 8 and we would look really strong.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
With all due respect...
No more 18 year old players who can't handle the pressure, aren't consistent in their performance and need time to develop.
We need players who will make an impact from day one.
As Liverpool are currently showing, its wise to build the layer below as well as the top layer. He'd very much be a league cup, EL player at best at this stage

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Youri Tielemans -£35 million
Cheick Doucoure - £20 million
Serge Gnabry - £45 million
Gabriel Jesus - £45 million
Zinchenko - £25 million
Bremer - £50 million
William Saliba - free
Brook Norton-Cuffy - free

Sell:
Nicolas Pepe - £25 million
Granit Xhaka - £20 million
Gabriel - £55 million
Ainsley Maitland-Niles - £15 million
Lucas Torreira - £14 million
Rob Holding - £8 million
Pablo Mari - £6 million
Kieran Tierney - £50 million
Berd Leno - £12 million
Folarin Balogun - Loaned out

Would be a decent transfer. I would be sad to see Tierney go but you can’t really turn down that sort of money for guy with his availability problems and mediocre form. Shame, he could’ve been our captain. I can’t shake this feeling that Gabriel is off for us to bring in yet another CB in the summer window. My guess is that leftie Brazilian who plays in Italy. I think his name is Bremer??

Gn1212

Zinchenko - £25 million
Bremer - £50 million
William Saliba - free

Sell:
Gabriel - £55 million
Rob Holding - £8 million
Pablo Mari - £6 million
Berd Leno - £12 million

Would be a decent transfer. I would be sad to see Tierney go but you can’t really turn down that sort of money for guy with his availability problems and mediocre form. Shame, he could’ve been our captain. I can’t shake this feeling that Gabriel is off for us to bring in yet another CB in the summer window. My guess is that leftie Brazilian who plays in Italy. I think his name is Bremer??
Wrong thread. 😁

bergholt

Zinchenko - £25 million
Bremer - £50 million
William Saliba - free

Sell:
Gabriel - £55 million
Rob Holding - £8 million
Pablo Mari - £6 million
Berd Leno - £12 million

We would have been one first-team CB short this season if we had Europe, so I can't see us letting go of Holding if Gabriel goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom