• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,469

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102404

So far:
Vieira
Marquinos - development
Plus 2 Americans who will be back ups/ in development squad.

Sometimes I think there are fans who get more excited by transfer speculation than watching games. Twitter seems to be awash with declaring this a great window already.
Best to wait till deals are actually done.
Right now there is a chance we’ve never even spoken to Jesus, raphinha, Tielemans it Martinez.

Leno
Holding?
Cedric?
Nuno?
Xhaka?
Pepe
Runarsson
Bellerin
Mari
Torreira
AMN

Heck of a lot of work to be done on the outs still. Probably all be quite late in the window.

I loved how I tried to explain Rúnarsson is not good and it's bad to give him 40k per week but AM disagreed, even if I know his mother and one mod sent me that I would be banned if I didn't change my opinion or something like that.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Atm, so far, so good. I'm not convinced that GJ has enough goals in him but hopefully I'm wrong. I like the players we've been linked with but my preference was always for a focal point forward like Giroud or Auba. Liverpool and City have that this year.Scamacca came on to my radar weeks ago and for the rumoured fee, I hope we're at least thinking him or a similar profile.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Most importantly it has been confirmed by the player himself. But maybe that chancer Wheatley isnt aware of that. What a boring loser he is.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
If nobody going to give us 50M€ he staying here. The contract talks might be early talks because he want to understand how we use him first before commit his future here
Yes, of course. I was thinking that there will be a club paying such amount. Chelsea and MU certainly needs to buy CBs. Marseille also knows that if they spend 50M now for him, they can sell him to an EPL club for 100M in a couple of years.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The Smith is in real trouble imo. World Cup dreams certainly over. The Vieira signing has completely thrown things for him, before, i was expecting one striker and a winger. With that, i thought, ESR as the 4th choice winger, rotating, but also able to fill in for Ødegaard, maybe in the EL. Now? He literally only has one position in the team, and he's probably the 5th or 6th best option there behind Raphinha Saka Martinelli Jesus Vieira.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The Smith is in real trouble imo. World Cup dreams certainly over. The Vieira signing has completely thrown things for him, before, i was expecting one striker and a winger. With that, i thought, ESR as the 4th choice winger, rotating, but also able to fill in for Ødegaard, maybe in the EL. Now? He literally only has one position in the team, and he's probably the 5th or 6th best option there behind Raphinha Saka Martinelli Jesus Vieira.
I think he needs to work on his fitness and open another position for himself in the team, he definitely has it in him to be a left sided 8 in our 433, just needs to find it.

That would give him LW and LCM. Not terrible. 2-3rd choice LW and 1-2nd choice LCM in Europe will still get you 25-30 games a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom