• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,563

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

skysports-emmanuel-dennis-watford_5629335.jpg

Emmanuel Dennis anyone? :clown:
I don’t think he is a sexy name at all. But I would honestly back him to score more than raphina and saka in same level team

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I may be a weirdo but your embarrasment yesterday was hilarious.

Thanks for being embarrassed on my behalf, but you should probably be more embarrassed about actively searching for tweets from a person who annoys the life out of you, on a platform you’re not even registered on. They make documentaries for Netflix about people with those sort of tendencies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Fábio Vieira also fits it. He's a LCM signing.
And again, delusional fans putting their hope in a kid coming from Portuguese league who is lighter than a feather.

You never learn... Watch what happened to Lokonga. They are still young and the jump to the premier League is so big to step up directly to the first eleven regularly. They need ADAPTATION. This is not a videogame.

yorch44

Players easily available this season for the CM role: Bissouma, Tielmans and Fabian Ruiz.

Players will play for us: Elneny and Xhaka.

And you wonder if they have any strategy. One injury of GJ and we are stuck to same squad we finished the year with Nketiah leading the attack and Xhaka playing every game and hoping Bambi Lokonga learns to run.

yorch44

Do we? More than a capable central midfielder or reliable left back? Not that there’s any links to those mind.
I say no. If it were for me I would sell Xhaka for any money and get Tielmans and Fabian Ruiz (yes both) and CF (preferible Osihmen) and play GJ on the wings. With that we could solve our creativity problems and could play through the mid again. Then send in loan Nuno and buy or loan and experienced LB as squad.

Edit: Bambi Lokonga needs a loan too.

Game Over

Jesus/Tielemans/Martinez and a Gakpo type signing and it’s still a very solid window.

Saliba coming back too.

No need to panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom