• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,508

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Jesus/Tielemans/Martinez and a Gakpo type signing and it’s still a very solid window.

Saliba coming back too.

No need to panic.
We move slow. Doubt we will make 5 signings lol. Cant even announce the one everyone confirmed last friday.

TinFish

Sp**s now getting Richarlison. Not the biggest fan of him but great signing for them nevertheless. Their squad is looking tasty.

We are nowhere near top 4 without at least 3 first XI signings....
They're also loaning Lenglet from Barca for additional depth. Smart business.

Conte is a manager with experience and knows what he is doing. Ffs.

ChefMan21

I'm not concerned yet - a long time until the window closes, there are a lot of players out there, and we're back in Europe (and weren't that far off the Champions League) from a really poor season, so definitely heading in the right direction. Mind you that can all change if we don't strengthen well or grow from last season...

TinFish

I'm not concerned yet - a long time until the window closes, there are a lot of players out there, and we're back in Europe (and weren't that far off the Champions League) from a really poor season, so definitely heading in the right direction. Mind you that can all change if we don't strengthen well or grow from last season...
Unfortunately our top targets are opting for CL clubs. Jesus being an exception because Arteta has been in his ear for about 6 months...

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Richarlison looks a nailed on Sp**s player - nasty cheating b'stard with a good talent level, and a decent record against us. Interesting to see what their plan is, because he wouldn't be ahead of Son or Kane and has never played much on the right. Unless the plan is (unlike Conte) Kane to the number 10 role? A player that would make much more sense for us in many ways, but much like Raphinha, I'm not sure 60m would represent good value for us because I don't think he hugely improves the first 11 or would be fundamental tactically.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s now getting Richarlison. Not the biggest fan of him but great signing for them nevertheless. Their squad is looking tasty.

We are nowhere near top 4 without at least 3 first XI signings....
I don’t think our targets have been affected too much by missing out on CL but man…letting them get fourth has enabled them to have one of their most ambitious windows in years. Conte may not have even stayed if they didn’t get CL. 🥲

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
This whole Raphinha thing is BS. You don't go from almost joining Arsenal, then jumping as soon as Chelsea make a bid, to blocking the move because you only want Barca. He was never coming.

He was never close to joining Arsenal, we just kept throwing not good enough bids that kept getting rejected

TinFish

Chelsea showing a big statement of intent. Not just fooling the PR department and the fans.

De Ligt
Ake
Sterling
Raphina

Not bad...not bad at all...

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Unfortunately our top targets are opting for CL clubs. Jesus being an exception because Arteta has been in his ear for about 6 months...
Or because he has weak mentality and doesn't care about trophies anymore. Just want to relax.

Legend14

Established Member
He was involved in 35% of all of Everton’s goals last season.

I live/work in Liverpool so naturally get subjected to a lot of Liverpool and Everton games. He’s certainly good enough. Plus he’s a bit of a prick. Which I think we need more of.
For sure now he won’t be pursued. Arteta’s has a no pricks policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom