• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 šŸ›’

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,590

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDrunkenMaster

Just go and buy Zaha the time has come. He 30 years old in few month but could use experienced winger he best winger available in lower teams other than Raphinha imo. Contract end next season too.
He can also play across the frontline and fill in at cf if one of our strikers gets an injury. We surely canā€™t be going into the season with only two cfs, one longer injury and we are in massive trouble

Goonger

Chelsea showing a big statement of intent. Not just fooling the PR department and the fans.

De Ligt
Ake
Sterling
Raphina

Not bad...not bad at all...

Not a big fan of Ake but that's an actual ambitious window.

Not having the Sp**s window as anything special though, Lenglet when we were all getting told they were getting Bastoni, a 33 year old Perisic, a Championship defender in Spence, a defensive midfielder in Bissouma when they have no creativity in there, and Ā£60M on Richarlison who might not even get in their first XI.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Replying to @TheChairman's Olise as a replacement to Raphinha, comment on the Raphinha thread. Absolutely agreed with that... good shout.

Would consider Olise, Nkunku, Gnabry or Raphael Leao as alternatives. Seen Moussa Diaby's, and lately Hirving Lozano's name also been bandied about, I dont know much about him, but seems a good shout too.

Get me one of the above, Jesus, Tielemans and Martinez and we have had a decent window. Superb if we add a forward on top of that.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Just go and buy Zaha the time has come. He 30 years old in few month but could use experienced winger he best winger available in lower teams other than Raphinha imo. Contract end next season too.
Zaha / Pepe swap could be a straightforward deal to do for both clubs potentially. Get it done with no fee.

It's a funny one though because they share some of the same strengths and weaknesses. Obviously Zaha is a better dribbler but he's not exactly a technician or particularly hard working off the ball. I see them as pretty similar, level wise and that's no slight on Zaha he's got great end product. Just fear for him a bit with Arteta.

Let's play Aubamawang

Since Edu and Arteta took over, they have been much better at keeping our transfer activity under wraps, with the exception of Jesus who everyone saw coming. We may have enquired about Raphinha, but can we be sure we even made a formal offer? I almost expect us to sign a player we haven't been linked to a la Fabio Vieira.

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

I think going into the second round of the draft Iā€™m picking up two key targets with Martinez and Tielemans, donā€™t change the plans. Get them on the plane to preseason.

Deep into the 3rd round my picks going to be Martin the Terrier Terrier.

Terrier Jesus Saka
Saka Terrier Jesus

I think you have a very balanced front 3, technically brilliant and Terrier can finish his kibble.

Heā€™s a risk but a cheap one. Iā€™m going to lay these plans out to Stan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Zaha / Pepe swap could be a straightforward deal to do for both clubs potentially. Get it done with no fee.

It's a funny one though because they share some of the same strengths and weaknesses. Obviously Zaha is a better dribbler but he's not exactly a technician or particularly hard working off the ball. I see them as pretty similar, level wise and that's no slight on Zaha he's got great end product. Just fear for him a bit with Arteta.
I don't think either pepe or palace interested crystal Palace wagebill will get destroyed if they even buy him. We can get Zaha without problems and under 40m too. You don't need to fear Zaha under Arteta in fact he close to Arteta player hard working and good all around. Its just suggestion i don't think we'll even consider him

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
i can see Edu doesnt want to waste time for Raphinha. So i think he wants to get L.Martinez quickly and move on another winger

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ā­
I think going into the second round of the draft Iā€™m picking up two key targets with Martinez and Tielemans, donā€™t change the plans. Get them on the plane to preseason.

Deep into the 3rd round my picks going to be Martin the Terrier Terrier.

Terrier Jesus Saka
Saka Terrier Jesus

I think you have a very balanced front 3, technically brilliant and Terrier can finish his kibble.

Heā€™s a risk but a cheap one. Iā€™m going to lay these plans out to Stan.
If we were willing to spend good amount on winger i don't think plans will change the only remain to see who will be the winger. Lisandro and Tielemans should be bought anyway so far if nothing change we have 19 outfield players that with Vieira G.Jesus and Saliba added.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ā­
We have also 9 players in squad should be sold they all started pre season with us apart from Torreira who won't show up but it's unhealthy to have all 9 here until late of window

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ā­
We have also 9 players in squad should be sold they all started pre season with us apart from Torreira who won't show up but it's unhealthy to have all 9 here until late of window

Most of the top teams are in this situation. Theyā€™ll all be gone at some point.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ
A-M CL Draft CampeĆ³n šŸ†
This whole Raphinha thing is BS. You don't go from almost joining Arsenal, then jumping as soon as Chelsea make a bid, to blocking the move because you only want Barca. He was never coming.
He was never ā€œalmost joining Arsenalā€, no journalist said that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This whole Raphinha thing is BS. You don't go from almost joining Arsenal, then jumping as soon as Chelsea make a bid, to blocking the move because you only want Barca. He was never coming.
Ornstein said in his earlier article that the player's preference is Barcelona, Chelsea and then Arsenal. In that order.

Nothing exactly surprising at all? :lol:

BIoodBrother

I don't think either pepe or palace interested crystal Palace wagebill will get destroyed if they even buy him. We can get Zaha without problems and under 40m too. You don't need to fear Zaha under Arteta in fact he close to Arteta player hard working and good all around. Its just suggestion i don't think we'll even consider him
i am not sure. zaha is their top earner obv..
and with pepe they get a young exciting replacement who might be worth 50mil after one good season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ
A-M CL Draft CampeĆ³n šŸ†
My bad. I actually took that David Magar guy seriously. Never again.
Canā€™t believe some clown on here actually posted that tweet.

200.gif

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sp**s now getting Richarlison. Not the biggest fan of him but great signing for them nevertheless. Their squad is looking tasty.

We are nowhere near top 4 without at least 3 first XI signings....
He was such an enormous difference maker for a squad that was almost relegated.šŸ˜¬He's the perfect Spud player because he'll never win anything but he'll post some stupid troll **** about this bigger more successful club and yell ratio on twitter. šŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom