• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 968,961

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If Leno, Bellerine, Mari, Mustafi?, to Ramsdale, Tomi, White, Gabriel is a downgrade and I didn't know, I should perhaps follow another sport!

Gabriel has been with Arsenal for 2 years so i dont know why he is listed. Ramsdale is not much better than Leno btw. And the problem with White was that he blocked Saliba for insane money despite being a Tyrone Mings with good feet. Tomiyasu missed around half of the PL games so the jury is still out.

Gabriel has been with Arsenal for 2 years. Ramsdale is not much better than Leno btw. And the problem with White was that he blocked Saliba despite being a Tyrone Mings with good feet.
I'd pick Ramsdale over Leno any day of the week. Saliba wasn't ready for the PL so he went on loan to a good team and got valuable experience.
We now have White, Saliba, Gabriel, Holding as our CBs and I'm certain White makes the pack better. Don't you?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I'd pick Ramsdale over Leno any day of the week. Saliba wasn't ready for the PL so he went on loan to a good team and got valuable experience.
We now have White, Saliba, Gabriel, Holding as our CBs and I'm certain White makes the pack better. Don't you?

You dont know if he was ready or not so cut that crap. White is, at best, average and made our defence worse btw. He can fvck off to Love Island as far as i am concerned.

smashed

The problem is that White isn't a £50M player.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
if Arteta wants
- LCB: Ndicka with one year left in his contract
- LB : Zinchenko/Hickey
- 8 : Aouar/Tielemans/Ruiz and Matheus Nunes (Portuguese :D )
- Winger: it's hard to know

You dont know if he was ready or not so cut that crap. White is, at best, average and made our defence worse btw. He can fvck off to Love Island as far as i am concerned.
Think I'll go with the professional football opinion on that not the FM one!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Basically, Arteta told massive porkies about having 'pull'

The process is in tatters. As it has been since Olympiakos 2020.
So what was Jesus then?

Before the window, who on this forum said Martinez should be a definite target?

People were ready to accept Hickey ffs and actually believe that he would be good enough to back up Tierney. Then people convinced themselves Zinchenko would be a perfect signing.

Sp**s and Chelsea both went for Jesus. Don't be fooled by their whole 'we didnt want him anyway'. That is complete Bullshit.

What about Vieira? Nobody called that one. Do not get too attached to players. There are literally 100s of top class footballers that we can acquire. We are trying to get our business done early, but currently are being pipped by teams with more funds and less imagination.

So if United get Martinez, we go to our next plan. They can't then buy that next player.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Maybe you were the guy giving us luck? gone to **** ever since you've been out the loop.
Stay calm, centre forward was the biggest priority. The next position was CM. That makes our first team better. After that it's depth and quality rotation.

Martinez would be good, but there are players out there just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom