• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,469

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If we need two midfielders after the recent rumor developments, I may blow a gasket.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Okay, I have to get my mind off the case itself and considering the worst is becoming more and more likely we have to talk midfield. Because while its the least important thing in the whole mess our transfer plans just got blown to hell.

What the **** do we do?

Our Plan A, as unreliable as it was, is done. Do we spend big, who's even available?

Game Over

Okay, I have to get my mind off the case itself and considering the worst is becoming more and more likely we have to talk midfield. Because while its the least important thing in the whole mess our transfer plans just got blown to hell.

What the **** do we do?

Our Plan A, as unreliable as it was, is done. Do we spend big, who's even available?

If we’re down another body in midfield (unfortunately it’s looking more and more grim), we’re well and truly ****ed.

No way will get the required bodies in to fill the squad. Seasons over before it begins.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Careful. Dinosaurs on here will bash you for lauding Ramsey.

I predicated he would flopp at Juventus , which he did and Juventus rather throw on the rotting half dead corpse of Khedira than give him game time.

Surprise, Surprise Ramsey was then loaned the Scottish league.

Greatest thing Emery did for us was not to offer Ramsey a contract.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom