• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,436

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Oh God just had a realisation.

Rabiot.
You're taking us to dark places today Rex - "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here..."**

Feel that we're currently in the second circle of hell - Lustful. Heading quickly downwards towards greed, wrath & violence...

** This should be the disclaimer at the top of the forum transfer section by the way :lol:

Ic2O_TSKSHz3QCDkxFhAWUl9L9s5-W20GZdBq1AW-xw.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Another player we should be going for I reckon, is Ruben Loftus-Cheek. Good with his feet and I think he can do a job for us as a #6.

Dont think Chelsea would allow that though, because the boy would raise our midfield instantly.

Let's play Aubamawang

Anyone who gonna replace our number 6 not gonna be an expensive one because we have to buy RW Tielemans and Lisandro or someone else. Unless kroenke forced to give us extra money after these events. Still early to predict because players continue playing during the investigation.
Given the overwhelming sentiment to a certain WHam player not being dropped for animal cruelty, I doubt Arteta is tone deaf. I doubt he'll let him anywhere near the pitch. Likely suspended with pay or something...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You're taking us to dark places today Rex - "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here..."**

Feel that we're currently in the second circle of hell - Lustful. Heading quickly downwards towards greed, wrath & violence...

** This should be the disclaimer at the top of the forum transfer section by the way :lol:

View attachment 7662

Instead of Ptolemy it should just say ex Chelsea players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Given the overwhelming sentiment to a certain WHam player not being dropped for animal cruelty, I doubt Arteta is tone deaf. I doubt he'll let him anywhere near the pitch. Likely suspended with pay or something...
That was proven Zouma did this thing animal cruelty. About Thomas first of all we don't know it's him or not and there is ongoing investigation i god hope it's not him and he didn't do such thing because if he found guilty the club has to cancel his contract and he should spend his time in jail. But for now we still don't know

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Anyone who gonna replace our number 6 not gonna be an expensive one because we have to buy RW Tielemans and Lisandro or someone else. Unless kroenke forced to give us extra money after these events. Still early to predict because players continue playing during the investigation.
If things are our how they are looking, replacement for he who cannot be named at 6 immediately becomes our biggest need by far, far more than RW and CM, where Vieira can play at both and we already have decent players (Saka, and Xhaka).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom