• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,469

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gakpo, the worst surname in the history of football.
Dog Head Turn GIF

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Would be a statement of intent, but no chance we sign Tonali. Why would Milan sell or he want to leave? He's a key player for them and apparently a diehard Milan supporter (even taking a pay cut to play for them). We probably have a better chance of signing FdJ and that's pretty much a pipe dream as well.

SK___

partey isn’t anywhere near as good as people thinks he is - people around here talk like he’s the best on the planet at what he does

furthermore, the guy is either injured or coming back from injury & I personally can’t stomach that kind of **** at all… couldn’t care less what happens to him tbh

Gn1212

Have you actually watched Partey play for us? Hasn't been the guy he was at Atletico more often than not. Maybe if you actually watched football you wouldn't be taken aback by something obvious to the eye.
Have you? The difference in our performances with him compared to without is like night and day.
The guy's ****ing world-class.

Even when he's mediocre for his standards he still is better than pretty much all midfielders in the league. It's between him and Rodri for the best #6 and you're comparing him with freaking Tonali. 🤣

Gunners1616

Starting to wonder if we are hesitant on more recruiting due to the squad size. Against Leicester we could start the team below.

But when you add Tomiyasu, ESR and Fabio Vieira, then 3 players have to go in the stands and join the likes of AMN and Marquinhos.

I assume that will be Nelson but the two other are not so obvious... There will be injuries for sure but the squad seems big enough. Maybe one more player but i doubt we'll push for more.

1660100174078.png

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Starting to wonder if we are hesitant on more recruiting due to the squad size. Against Leicester we could start the team below.

But when you add Tomiyasu, ESR and Fabio Vieira, then 3 players have to go in the stands and join the likes of AMN and Marquinhos.

I assume that will be Nelson but the two other are not so obvious... There will be injuries for sure but the squad seems big enough. Maybe one more player but i doubt we'll push for more.

View attachment 8393
Cedric and Lokonga

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 8393

Holding, Cedric and Nelson should be on the bench if the three you mention come back. If we sign another winger Pepe goes on the bench (or on loan).

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I think PSG would sooner sell Mbappe than they would Veratti.
I don't disagree, just mentioned him as an example of an Italian who does well abroad.

Think the reason most Italians don't move is because the best stay at home. Probably as much to do with homemade pasta and espresso as it is with Serie A being the best league around for ages, wasn't a lot of reason to move abroad so far but I think you'll see it more often with the ridiculous wages paid in England.

jeremypkw

Come on Josh, go ask mom for some of that thicc Wall Mart money as an early christmas present to splunk on Frenkie De Jong.

What a big **** move that would be.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Have you? The difference in our performances with him compared to without is like night and day.
The guy's ****ing world-class.

Even when he's mediocre for his standards he still is better than pretty much all midfielders in the league. It's between him and Rodri for the best #6 and you're comparing him with freaking Tonali. 🤣

Partey is nowhere near world class.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Have you actually watched Partey play for us? Hasn't been the guy he was at Atletico more often than not. Maybe if you actually watched football you wouldn't be taken aback by something obvious to the eye.

Have you actually watched tonali? Or are you just a weirdo who rubs one out to new signings like I think you are?

There is no objective stance anyone can take which says Tonali is better than Partey. It’s absolutely ludicrous.

1) he hasn’t always been a nailed on starter at Milan
2) he’s a different type of player
3) he lacks the physical and dribbling qualities of Partey
4) he plays in a far inferior league and barely manages to stand out against Bennacer, who is prob a better player than him

So yeah, keep your shi*t take and shove it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom