• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 šŸ›’

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,582

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

These sudden calls for Rice, where is this coming from? Isnā€™t he a massive Chelsea fan to begin with?
He's one of the top midfielders in the league.

He is a Chelsea fan but I don't think it matters much if certain teams come in for him. Wouldn't put Arsenal among those teams though.

Legend14

Established Member
One of poorest performing players in our first 11 last season with Xhaka.

I'm hoping Partey turns it round but I'm not very optimistic about it.
No real basis for this. Doesnā€™t need to ā€œturn it aroundā€; just needs to be healthy and focused. I didnā€™t see many other 6s that I would have taken when he was healthy. Few players have such a large impact. He doesnā€™t play backwards or soft.

Concerned about this year though.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

Loans when they got 1 year left make no sense.
Don't we get development compensation for academy players who leave if their contract expires? Might be that we are banking on that - clear wages, improve value and get Ā£10m combined for both when they leave on a free next year...

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I thought we could get a small fee for Nelson, perhaps ā‚¬3-5m from Feyenoord, but they loaded up on many different wingers. Someone would've seen the second half of his season and be willing to wager a bet on him?
I thought we'd had some good interest for Nelson he has very good 2nd half season with Feynoord.

AMN it's Arteta fault we didn't just sell him to wolves 2 years ago.
Don't see anyone coming in for AMN.

REWB

he was, SangarƩ and that monaco midfielder Fofana were very intresting on the other hand
SangarƩ was shocking as well. Awful passer of the ball, just one or two good moments which im sure people will put in his youtube highlights :lol:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
he was, SangarƩ and that monaco midfielder Fofana were very intresting on the other hand
Sangare was very bad in my opinion. Shocking passing, although I know he's a terrible passer of the ball so not that shocking. I don't understand people here who want him. Good 'destroyer' type but half of the time he has to tackle a person because he wasted possession in the first place.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Sangare was very bad in my opinion. Shocking passing, although I know he's a terrible passer of the ball so not that shocking. I don't understand people here who want him. Good 'destroyer' type but half of the time he has to tackle a person because he wasted possession in the first place.

I already warned this lot but they insist heā€™s Ivory Coastā€™s answer to Pirlo.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Always had the impression he is an Ndidi type (who AM also has a hardon for) from the limited times I've seen him, destroyer first, footballer a distant second.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Doesnā€™t AMN have an England cap? He was being quoted at 20-25m at one point. How the hell are we getting nothing for him.

Give Arsenal a winning lottery ticket and theyā€™d use it to wipe their arse.
Should have cashed in when we had the chance. I remember a lot of people here saying we should keep him though. I wont forget that. The England cap was when he was doing well at RB but then the idiot decided to tank his career by insisting he is a midfielder. Lol

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Even then he's an experienced homegrown player, it's a bit crazy nobody is interested at all. Maybe he's rejecting the offers coming his way?

Trying to cut Edu and co some slack here, we all know they struggled a lot to sell players that had successful loans so AMN, who had an unsuccessful loan might be impossible mission for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom