• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,508

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomb Bombadil

So Leno, Tavares, Torreira and Mari out. Now we have Bellerin, Pepe, Nelson, AMN, Runarsson who are still on the selling list. I guess Runarsson as 3rd keeper and Pepe as BU winger are ok options if we don't find a buyer.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should have cashed in when we had the chance. I remember a lot of people here saying we should keep him though. I wont forget that. The England cap was when he was doing well at RB but then the idiot decided to tank his career by insisting he is a midfielder. Lol

I still think if Ainsley had a different attitude he could be a starting level RB for us or someone else in the PL

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There still 3 weeks we'll definitely adding 2 more because we done majority of our business early it seem wierd for some people why we not adding anyone else.

Leicester already lowering thier demands for Tielemans and Pino look the mystery winger we been chasing. The current squad is fully fit so no time to panic.

Kysus

So close yet so far kind of feeling to it. Takes me back to the time during the Wenger years where we always felt like 1/2 players short.

Got a feeling we will be exposed again when injuries start to pile up.
Wenger didn't have the funds so completing the puzzle was never possible.

This changed, we already completely overhauled our squad and we are finally so close to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

If we get a quality CM I'll be happy.
Another winger would be a cherry on top but not as vital.
An attacking/ball-playing RB will be the priority of the next window.

Our squad is starting to look really good.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It isnt nonsense, we can upgrade massively imo
Upgrade from a final third point of view, yes, but we’ll lose out on what he offered defensively, tactically, and from a deep lying playmaker role.

It goes completely unnoticed by most but the amount of times it’s him making clearances in our box is very high. Even vs Palace, it was him who backed up Salibas block with another. It was him heading away crosses.

We could do with a different profile for different games/moments, but he is far from being a weak link.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Xhaka isn't weak link he never been he just has these stupid moments but we need different profile doesn't mean we have to sell him to do that we have 4 central midfielders bring another one we have 3 competition and world cup in between.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

What is happening with Leverkusens Moussa Diaby may I just ask? I've read numerous articles he's going to sign with us but a winger like him, I highly doubt he's going to come to us. Eitherway, if he does come with us it would be great, he'd be a very good winger signing.

Legend14

Established Member
What is happening with Leverkusens Moussa Diaby may I just ask? I've read numerous articles he's going to sign with us but a winger like him, I highly doubt he's going to come to us. Eitherway, if he does come with us it would be great, he'd be a very good winger signing.
He reminds me of Pepe.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He likely staying 1 more season with Leverkusen. If we want him we have to around 60M he said he want to play CL football with Leverkusen this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom