• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Pure Profit Targets for Thinnest Squad FC: January 2024

Which position would you prioritise in January?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I do think we should sign some of these Brazil kids.
Hell, if we could just sign some of the players Palmeiras produces alone it'd be huge. Even if you don't count Endrick who has already signed for Real, they've got Estevão Willian and Luis Guilherme coming up now.

We were linked to Vitor Roque from Athletico Paranaense a while back but he's signed for Barcelona already.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Hell, if we could just sign some of the players Palmeiras produces alone it'd be huge. Even if you don't count Endrick who has already signed for Real, they've got Estevão Willian and Luis Guilherme coming up now.

We were linked to Vitor Roque from Athletico Paranaense a while back but he's signed for Barcelona already.

We need a Brazilian DOF, oh wait..

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We need to make money if they dont make it. We need to invest and raise revenue.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They are mostly just hype. Brazil is not super nation for football anymore. It’s France, Spain and England where the talents are

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
They are mostly just hype. Brazil is not super nation for football anymore. It’s France, Spain and England where the talents are
In my opinion, it's a bit of an exaggerated analysis. Brazil will always produce world-class talents, because it is one of the world's largest football nations with a history of producing world-class talents.

Vinicius and Rodrygo aren't old men, right?

However, I would say that France is at the top in producing talents and will remain so for several years to come.

Gn1212

In my opinion, it's a bit of an exaggerated analysis. Brazil will always produce world-class talents, because it is one of the world's largest football nations with a history of producing world-class talents.

Vinicius and Rodrygo aren't old men, right?

However, I would say that France is at the top in producing talents and will remain so for several years to come.
Nah, it's England and that's natural due to the PL becoming the force that it is today.

The squad that England could have if Southgate wasn't playing favourites is insane.

I think after that it's probably France, Brazil and Portugal, in no particular order.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Nah, it's England and that's natural due to the PL becoming the force that it is today.

The squad that England could have if Southgate wasn't playing favourites is insane.

I think after that it's probably France, Brazil and Portugal, in no particular order.

I don't agree at all, England is close tho.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Just look at Brazil national team. It is embarrassing and painful to watch how football falls down in the past years there.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Brazil isn't exactly lacking in talents. Their lack of success as a national team doesn't change that, their squad was absolutely loaded going into the last World Cup.
No but their leagues survivor is built in selling young talents abroad. Hence you see every youngster hyped up. Look at the kids Chelsea bought. Not one is near the first team. In fact Andrey santos can’t even make the bench at Forrest and he is their u20 captain and huge talent over there. I said before none of their team would be able to win the Belgium league

Kuroske

Replace Spain and England with Portugal and The Netherlands. Its amazing how those small countries can produce so many top talents.

Spain and England is overrated.

SupersoakerArsene

France is the country who has it all. Spain is more technical. So is Brazil.

France has a lot of Physical great talents, but also a lot of great technical talents.

We need to look at it more. Guys like Lucas Gourna (Salzburg), Desire Doue (Rennais), Lenny Yoro (Lille), Rayan Cherki (Lyon), Kumbedi (Lyon), Sarr (Lyon), Kroupi (Lorient) & Ben Seghir (Monaco)

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Canadian Wow GIF by DJ Khaled
Almost exactly what we need, but a left footed version playing RW.

Can you be of some use with your scouting for once and find us one? :lol:

Thanks!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Almost exactly what we need, but a left footed version playing RW.

Can you be of some use with your scouting for once and find us one? :lol:

Thanks!

I can do. I will also say, Neto (depending on his injuries this season) and Nico Williams were up there with my top choices but I feel we now do not have the luxury to afford either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom