• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Pure Profit Targets for Thinnest Squad FC: January 2024

Which position would you prioritise in January?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I can do. I will also say, Neto (depending on his injuries this season) and Nico Williams were up there with my top choices but I feel we now do not have the luxury to afford either.

That list needs updating as Kubo is better than both of them mate. Give Real Sociedad KT as a sweetener if we’re short on funds.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That list needs updating as Kubo is better than both of them mate. Give Real Sociedad KT as a sweetener if we’re short on funds.

Sorry, yes. You actually put me onto Kubo, looks a very tidy player. Reminds me a bit of Trossard.

I wouldn't be against trying to bring in Raphinha again fwiw.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sorry, yes. You actually put me onto Kubo, looks a very tidy player. Reminds me a bit of Trossard.

I wouldn't be against trying to bring in Raphinha again fwiw.

The Raphinha ship has sailed. When he was at Leeds he would have been a decent option but most of the stuff I’ve seen of him at Barcelona hasn’t impressed me at all.

Kubo on the other hand:

Takefusa Kubo has an index of 2.83, making him one of the best U-23 dribblers in Europe. Kubo, 22, averages 4.7 dribbles per game, with a completion rate of 62%. Meanwhile, the sporting level of the games played stood at 42% till the October 30 cut-off.

The right-winger has been in excellent form for Sociedad in the Spanish top-flight, pitching in with five goals and two assists in 14 appearances.

Definitely worth it imo but there have been rumours that Real Madrid will go for him in the summer.

Bloodbather

Established Member

France is the country who has it all. Spain is more technical. So is Brazil.

France has a lot of Physical great talents, but also a lot of great technical talents.

We need to look at it more. Guys like Lucas Gourna (Salzburg), Desire Doue (Rennais), Lenny Yoro (Lille), Rayan Cherki (Lyon), Kumbedi (Lyon), Sarr (Lyon), Kroupi (Lorient) & Ben Seghir (Monaco)
I've been wishlisting players from the French league for years now, especially Caqueret and Le Fée, it's definitely a hotbed of talent that we should look at more. Some will point out Pépé and Lacazette as disappointments, but there's also Saliba and Gabriel.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It’s nearly 2024 and people still post foreign tweets with no translation.

Nigel Farage Goodbye GIF

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I can do. I will also say, Neto (depending on his injuries this season) and Nico Williams were up there with my top choices but I feel we now do not have the luxury to afford either.
Appreciate the effort. Good options, but for this particular question the correct answer was Roony Bardghji. Better luck next time on “Who wants to be a scout”!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Appreciate the effort. Good options, but for this particular question the correct answer was Roony Bardghji. Better luck next time on “Who wants to be a scout”!

Ruled him out because he's tiny.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah i want defender signed between 1-3 of January because we at risk fielding Cedric ffs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
should think about buying a centerback before considering any forward. forward signing can wait until late january

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom