• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Pure Profit Targets for Thinnest Squad FC: January 2024

Which position would you prioritise in January?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Couldn't spell his name right once ffs.
Would be excoting
garth-crooks.gif

SupersoakerArsene

Actually it would make sense. Raya is much cheaper instead of Toney.

If you buy Raya in januari 2024, you should not breach the FFP rules.
If you buy Raya, you could loan Toney.

But can't see Brentford accept it. Only interesting is the 50 million in 1 installment next year, that might trigger them.

Wissa & Mbeumo going to AFCON, I can't see Toney go in the winter. Mbeumo also injured for a couple weeks.

Legend14

Established Member
Actually it would make sense. Raya is much cheaper instead of Toney.

If you buy Raya in januari 2024, you should not breach the FFP rules.
If you buy Raya, you could loan Toney.

But can't see Brentford accept it. Only interesting is the 50 million in 1 installment next year, that might trigger them.

Wissa & Mbeumo going to AFCON, I can't see Toney go in the winter. Mbeumo also injured for a couple weeks.
Why Toney? He possesses no standout attributes. Hopefully we are looking for difference makers. We don’t have to settle for a mediocre CF in the window.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
And then press save on your FM game.

I don't understand your joke, what's the funny part? You react as if I was talking about bringing in De Jong, Mbappe, and Haaland. What is unrealistic about this? Now I'm talking about the summer transfer window.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
A
Arteta could sign Arsenal the next Van Persie in £87m "machine"

What do we think of this player, I rate him, think he could definitely become a success with us.

Journalists are so lazy these days. Now, I haven't read the entire article, but there's no similarity with RVP at all, other than both having played for Feyenoord.

I've seen him in the Champions League this season, and I don't think he's technical enough for us. And besides, for that price, I would pay a bit more and try to bring in Osimhen.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A

Journalists are so lazy these days. Now, I haven't read the entire article, but there's no similarity with RVP at all, other than both having played for Feyenoord.

I've seen him in the Champions League this season, and I don't think he's technical enough for us. And besides, for that price, I would pay a bit more and try to bring in Osimhen.
Lol they would sell him for half of that, even less. Feyenoord and PSV are not Ajax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom