Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ⭐
Btw, White, Tomi and Ramsdale are outperforming the majority of players in there positions in this league.

AM were screaming for Emerson, Tarkowski and Freddie Woodman all summer remember. Our summer business wasn’t average, I think it’s been spot on.

@Rex Banter think he’s talking bout us

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ⭐
You’re on your own.

Wanted Woodman as a Leno back up but I was leading the way on White and Tomi. Gold standard summer for me.

I was way ahead on Sambi and Ødegaard, our two most impactful signings, according to Roberto Martinez’s latest tiktok. So we’re neck and neck.

Heavy Duty Rom

So there is a chance Arsenal Burnley could be off. Meaning Partey Auba and Elneny will be back long before our next league game.

The club will just wait until the summer now won’t they.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So there is a chance Arsenal Burnley could be off. Meaning Partey Auba and Elneny will be back long before our next league game.

You think they were chasing a €70m striker because a guy they haven’t even been playing (Auba) would’ve missed a few games?

GoonerJeeves

Up The Terriers
Trusted ⭐

I don't think so. The interest in Vlahovic seems genuine. I'd be surprised if we don't sign anyone this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts