Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
Kola AMN and Mari left Elneny likely leaving too surely we adding 2 players the problem is we seem not in rush despite being short.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
Hopefully also this is last time we'll terminate a contract it's just not a good look for the club but i feel there still 1-2 players will likely terminate thier contract one of them is Cedric

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
We did have a bloated squad as well. We look a bit short in midfield if Elneny goes for sure though.
Kola Mari were no problem leaving but AMN leaving and if elneny also left we extremely short in midfield we can't finish the season with only 3 midfielders

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ⭐
Dunno bout u, but us sending players we very don’t want anymore (Guendouzi, Kola) to Marseille to does not give me hope that we very want the other player we sent there (Saliba)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Dunno bout u, but us sending players we very don’t want anymore (Guendouzi, Kola) to Marseille to does not give me hope that we very want the other player we sent there (Saliba).

We wanted to send Saliba somewhere else to be fair.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
Dunno bout u, but us sending players we very don’t want anymore (Guendouzi, Kola) to Marseille to does not give me hope that we very want the other player we sent there (Saliba)
We couldn't convince Saliba to go on loan to PL club he was locked to join OM.

Barry

No Means Yes
It's very hard to escape that conclusion unfortunately. It's not like those two are going to be singing Arteta's praises either of we wanted to build bridges with Saliba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.