• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 285,883

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Bruno and Jovic or Arthur and DCL/Isak. What would people take in this window?

Arthur & DCL for top 4.

Bruno & Isak come in and probably don't improve us much at all.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t Isak say he liked life in Spain, that la liga suits him? Honestly you can’t really separate Isak and DCL, they’re both good but overpriced, DCL PL ready though. Neither take us to the next level.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Not sure I buy this Arteta going to America to talk to Kroenke stuff.

Phones and Skype do exist in 2022.

I'm on the DCL bandwagon anyway. Think he's criminally underated on here.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Someone can tell me who is ours targets.
We want Arthur => stay at Juve
We want Vlahovic => go to Juve
We want Bruno Guimares => go to Newcastle
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
all of these strikers mentioned today are ass

Diaz seems available at the right price & Leao has bills to pay

Martinelli +1 can bag 10 goals each 🤷‍♂️

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Me reading about Eduteta losing out on all their targets
ronaldo-chug.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think it’s too late for a striker now. Seems to me the club put its eggs in the Vlahovic basket and now are left scrambling for close to unrealistic deals.

Get in a good central midfielder to give us that much needed cover. That’s the most important position we need depth for if we want to seriously push for top 4.

We’ll have striker options in the summer. Players like Schick, Gouiri, Isak, Oshimen, would be there and there would be sufficient time to do a good deal, even with the World Cup closer.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Think we'll use this window to fill in backup roles, which will eventually give a boost to a team playing in only one competition.
first choices for cm and st are out of reach now and we'll go for 2 backups alongside gk.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think it’s too late for a striker now. Seems to me the club put its eggs in the Vlahovic basket and now are left scrambling for close to unrealistic deals.

Get in a good central midfielder to give us that much needed cover. That’s the most important position we need depth for if we want to seriously push for top 4.

We’ll have striker options in the summer. Players like Schick, Gouiri, Isak, Oshimen, would be there and there would be sufficient time to do a good deal, even with the World Cup closer.

Midfield depth isn’t going to help push for top 4. Lacazette has 4 goals ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom