• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 285,455

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

How is that an answer?
How is it not?

Arsenal wanted 'him until the summer'. Yet Edu agreed 18 months and an option to buy. Jesus mate if you cant see that as a lack of joined up thinking and Arteta and the board knocking back Edu's proposal there is little hope for you. It cant be painted in any more black and white terms.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I am never gonna get 2 minutes peace from you ****s, am I?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

How is it not?

Arsenal wanted 'him until the summer'. Yet Edu agreed 18 months and an option to buy. Jesus mate if you cant see that as a lack of joined up thinking and Arteta and the board knocking back Edu's proposal there is little hope for you. It cant be painted in any more black and white terms.

There is no indication at all that Arteta opposed the final agreement. But you are one of the many fans that lay all the blame for this disastrous window on Edu.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

There is no indication at all that Arteta opposed the final agreement. But you are one of the many fans that lay all the blame for this disastrous window on Edu.

If Arteta supported an 18 month deal his name would the chief ingredient to the tweet not absent. His name is not needed for an explanation as Arsenal in this context signifies everyone not mentioned by name.

Edit.

Just to add in the original tweet you quoted me on i said 'Arteta certainly takes a fair share of blame and it will be his head on the chopping board if it goes tits up'. Not sure how thats me laying all the blame on Edu? Its the complete opposite.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If Arteta supported an 18 month deal his name would the chief ingredient to the tweet not absent. His name is not needed for an explanation as Arsenal in this context signifies everyone not mentioned by name.

Edit.

Just to add in the original tweet you quoted me on i said 'Arteta certainly takes a fair share of blame and it will be his head on the chopping board if it goes tits up'. Not sure how thats me laying all the blame on Edu? Its the complete opposite.

Once again: There is no indication that Arteta opposed the agreement.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t believe Arteta turned it down at all. I doubt Arteta cares if it’s 6, 12 or 18 months. He is a manager and wants players. I’m sure the board stopped it because it’s simply a dumb move. If you rate him that much then buy him

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They had been looking a RB all summer.
Yes and couldn’t find one. I really doubt he was even under their radar until 2-3 days before window close. I believe they accepted chambers to do that job but the first 3 losses scared them. I’m not buying Arsenal has clear plans with clear targets before they enter windows and hadn’t done so in many years now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom