• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,743

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
His poor squad management + The fact that he has been allowed to spend an insane amount of the clubs money make me think that he should be forced to work with the current squad. No more signings for this nutcase.
Only issue with that is that the club will suffer more than Arteta. He should be made to apologize to all the players he's had run ins with or given the sack. The signings are for the club, not the manager. But I agree that something should be done to improve his man management.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Top 4 is anyone’s game and we’re doing nothing to boost the team. I can’t even begin to explain the stupidity here.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm in genuine disbelief these ****** have messed this window up so badly. Genuine disbelief.
Some of us kept saying how incompetent edu and Arteta are and got dog abuse. You think the club would hire people who don’t know what they doing. But it doesn’t matter what they do because they will be here be here next season.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His poor squad management + The fact that he has been allowed to spend an insane amount of the clubs money make me think that he should be forced to work with the current squad. No more signings for this nutcase.
Tomiyasu, Nuno, Ødegaard, White, Ramsdale have all been good signings.

The players he doesn't use or let go, get moaned about all the time.

Mari - not good enough.
AMN - Inconsistent.
Kola - Big wages, not good enough.
Guendouzi - attitude problems and clearly not as good as people make out.
Torreira - physically couldn't handle the league, got homesick and just didn't settle. It happens. Look at Di Maria.
Chambers - people trying to make out like he was our best right back for ages. Suffered an ACL and should have been sold years ago.
Leno - Good but still not good enough, so we are moving him on.
William- A mistake but we still managed to get rid.
Pepe - If we were to sell I don't think people would be bothered. He divides opinion every game.
Nketiah - not good enough, trying to get rid.
Cedric- clearly not good enough, will probably shift in the summer.
Xhaka- we will let him go.
Holding - again, not good enough but we need his HG status.

We are actually cleaning house. It's a good thing. Regarding Auba, nobody knows what went down with him. What we have seen publicly is him being a **** captain. He was late for the North London Derby ffs. When do you ever hear a footballer being late for a match let alone THAT match. He is also quiet as a mouse. His brother is quiet to. So he has definitely ****ed up.

Players get better when they are not playing at this club. We forget the actual form he was in. I agree that we should be doing more in this window, but I am not going to complain about shifting deadwood. It needs to be done. Let's see what happens on the final day.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tomiyasu, Nuno, Ødegaard, White, Ramsdale have all been good signings.

The players he doesn't use or let go, get moaned about all the time.

Mari - not good enough.
AMN - Inconsistent.
Kola - Big wages, not good enough.
Guendouzi - attitude problems and clearly not as good as people make out.
Torreira - physically couldn't handle the league, got homesick and just didn't settle. It happens. Look at Di Maria.
Chambers - people trying to make out like he was our best right back for ages. Suffered an ACL and should have been sold years ago.
Leno - Good but still not good enough, so we are moving him on.
William- A mistake but we still managed to get rid.
Pepe - If we were to sell I don't think people would be bothered. He divides opinion every game.
Nketiah - not good enough, trying to get rid.
Cedric- clearly not good enough, will probably shift in the summer.
Xhaka- we will let him go.
Holding - again, not good enough but we need his HG status.

We are actually cleaning house. It's a good thing. Regarding Auba, nobody knows what went down with him. What we have seen publicly is him being a **** captain. He was late for the North London Derby ffs. When do you ever hear a footballer being late for a match let alone THAT match. He is also quiet as a mouse. His brother is quiet to. So he has definitely ****ed up.

Players get better when they are not playing at this club. We forget the actual form he was in. I agree that we should be doing more in this window, but I am not going to complain about shifting deadwood. It needs to be done. Let's see what happens on the final day.

I wouldn’t call Pepe deadwood, we paid too much for him but he’s still a very useful player, you need options and he’s a good option we should be using more often in rotation with Saka. Also Guendouzi is a very good player, him leaving has nothing to do with lack of ability.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You can like it, or you can dislike it, but the fact is, Alvaro Morata comes in and makes a bigger impact for the remainder of the season than Isak would.

The downside would be he makes such an impression that Arteta goes for him in the summer.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You can like it, or you can dislike it, but the fact is, Alvaro Morata comes in and makes a bigger impact for the remainder of the season than Isak would.

The downside would be he makes such an impression that Arteta goes for him in the summer.

Disagree with this, what makes you think that?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Disagree with this, what makes you think that?
That he'll make a bigger impact? Just that he has a lot more experience and has played in the PL and lived in London before.

We already have a young/inconsistent forward line, adding Isak wouldn't help us this season. He's a project. I see no reason to go big on him in January when better options could arise in the summer. Its not like he's of Vlahovic quality where you have to pounce early before other do.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That he'll make a bigger impact? Just that he has a lot more experience and has played in the PL and lived in London before.

We already have a young/inconsistent forward line, adding Isak wouldn't help us this season. He's a project. I see no reason to go big on him in January when better options could arise in the summer. Its not like he's of Vlahovic quality where you have to pounce early before other do.

Agree on the last paragraph, but really don't think Morata dies either, he was crap in the PL and well, crap everywhere tbh. Lazy striker who's been past to pillar and post.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Agree on the last paragraph, but really don't think Morata dies either, he was crap in the PL and well, crap everywhere tbh. Lazy striker who's been past to pillar and post.
I don't like Morata, but i can see the logic of a short term loan if we can't find a sure thing to sign.

Morata is a pretty safe bet, we have to remember Laca will still be used to. Morata got 11 goals, 9 assists in 2019 minutes for Juve last season. The season before, he got 12 goals and 2 assists in 2100 minutes for At.Madrid. Not bad at all tbh.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Loool isak is way better footballer than morata and it’s not even close. There is a reason one is on loan at another club who want to end the loan while the other one is worth 70 million.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Loool isak is way better footballer than morata and it’s not even close. There is a reason one is on loan at another club who want to end the loan while the other one is worth 70 million.
Lol, who said Isak is worth 70m? A release clause doesn't equal the players value.

You could say there is a reason Morata has been at clubs like Real Madrid, Chelsea, Juve, At.Madrid. There is a reason he has over 50 caps for Spain.

Isak may well have more attributes, but it doesn't mean he's ready to transmit them onto the pitch yet. We need a sure thing, if its on loan, for the rest of the season, if its permanent, we need someone who will come in, settle straight away, and be proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom