• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,851

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwood

Yes, at another club! I haven't seen any reason to suggest Pepe should be playing. He struggles to control the ball, holds onto it for too long, and loses it too often. We cant afford that kind of liability.
And despite that had the best attacking numbers in the team when he had minutes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

As expected clubs would make last day changes except incompetent Arsenal. I can see then scrambling like mad tomorrow asking anyone to join them. Anything will do now as they can’t let Auba stay now

benjamin86

Established Member
we need tow different options someone who good in air and the other one should be more quicker and can make run between defense. but from profiles we looking so far if Arteta stay here we always looking for type of striker than link up very well between his teammates so Isak and Paqueta make sense Darwin Nunez is very interesting he keep improving.
West Ham seem to be linked to Nunez.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even though he ended up a walking injury, Welbeck was a far better (or should it be more exciting) signing than Morata imo...which is kind of funny, when I think of how kinda "meh" I felt when we signed Danny...had everything (bar finishing) and was only about 24 when we signed him too, real shame he wasn't fit enough, to see where Arsène could have taken his game...feel he could have been a great foil, for all our playmakers at the time.

He summer 2014, we signed Sanchez and Welbeck, I was still wanting a little more...now here we are giving away Auba, and chasing Morata...what!?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Imagine strict-merchant Arteta working with Icardi, ffs?

He would want the loan ended after only a day :lol:
Arteta is truly desperate. But it will be fun watching Wanda emasculate him in public. It also proves their lies about Auba issue being behaviour and professionalism and how he don’t take any nonsense when he turns to icardi. This thing has always been personal for him and ego driven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom