• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗
I would take Captain Barbosa, tbh.

He would almost certainly flop here, but he's not Morata (and seems a character at least) so that's good enough for me!

El Duderino

Thank You For Your Interest In Our Affairs

He would almost certainly flop here, but he's not Morata (and seems a character at least) so that's good enough for me!

Google an image of him, take a look at his beard trim.

Imagine the treatment this fanbase would give him and how many tags you'd get.

Would you still take him?

Rasmi

Got 7 accusations last 3 years. Not my fault 🤦‍♂️

He is way worse. Slow, weak, extremely one footed and terrible attitude. Only player from South America Tim vickery don’t rate

Riou

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗
rumours he got implants, it certainly looks painted... 👀

So we have beard implants, or a striker who does this...

491C708A00000578-0-The_video_also_showed_25_year_old_former_Real_Madrid_frontman_Mo-a-105_1518387890899.jpg

...feel I am finished either way, my mentions will reach a record high these next few months :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal