• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 286,159

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I disagree. Ligue 1 is probably the most comparable to the Premier League. Lots of emphasis on transitions and pace and power.
Most of them are not at all good enough.
Isak is a big risk and so is Vlahovic. They could be good though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah but again his build up stats for xG are lower than Xhaka and Guendo so it seems like you’re linking two different stats that aren’t that closely related.

Yes the first chart has very good players but how many teams look to play lots of short progressive passes through midfield? We don’t really play that way.

I’m not saying he’s a 5 yard merchant at all but without watching him play you can’t really gauge anything about him.

This is the chart I saw of him, if all the players around him are v good then it feels like that’s a good indication of his quality, no?

FI0ThXkXoAM3ba5

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is the chart I saw of him, if all the players around him are v good then it feels like that’s a good indication of his quality, no?

FI0ThXkXoAM3ba5

Well honestly no. They’re two categories that aren’t defining metrics for winning of a football match. Grouping a bunch of players together in loose categories is confirmation bias.

My issue is with the level of stats. You get Twitter guys using what are poor level stuff honestly to fit an agenda about whatever player they’re posting about.

They’re levels behind actual top quality stats you get in basketball or baseball. Pretty much zero chance that clubs are paying armies of data scientists to sift through these.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Edu doing more dumb things because Brazilian media linking us with Diego Costa

Costa had an ok stint with Atlético Mineiro, but Hulk was their star guy as they pushed for their first league title in 50 iirc.

Haven't read the reports, but it could be his team trying to get him back to Europe for one last hurrah.

Wouldn't be surprised, though. This is the sort of lazy "let's go for that Brazilian with a name" attitude that we see a lot from Brazilian clubs and it's what I normally would have expected from Edu.

Again, they've bought a lot of good will with their signings for the season so far, so it's wait and see.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edu wanted Emerson it's was clear we were very heavily linked with him in summer Tomi we were interested but not highly active about buying him. I'm glad we made right decision and chose player that fit a system

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Fifa banned OM from buying players next 2 transfer window. Not sure what that mean for Guendouzi will his obligation be canceled? He extend his contract with us until 2023 so he'll have 1 year left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom