• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,771

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The Athletic said literally the same thing.

I personally do believe this, the two footedness of both our fullbacks, the persistence with Ben White deal that took all summer, I can't see how you couldn't say Arteta didn't have a huge part to play in it.

I find it strange the whole analytics team, scouts and Edu would have a completely different opinion than the manager? That's all.

I find it surprising since Tomi and Emerson are very different players.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I find it strange the whole analytics team, scouts and Edu would have a completely different opinion than the manager? That's all.
It's Arteta :lol:

What are they really going to say to him? He defo rubbished the scouting reports no doubt in my mind.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just because he did well against us doesn't mean we should buy him still he look miles better than Cedric and Chambers so for backup he could be considered specially he young only 21 years old

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Reckon Arteta uses SoFifa and Youtube to scout players like I do?
From reports he doesn't do any scouting at all. Says he needs a player in a certain position and Edu brings him a list and he picks from it.

Recommendations from his City and Everton buddies jump the queue (Matt Ryan who Cahill recommended & Sambi who Kompany recommended).

All in my opinion and educated guess, like American_Gunnerblog.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Spence is probably the best shout from the Championship.

Star RB has been a Man Utd loanee, Bogle is injured a lot and most of the others are too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom