• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,678

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m 99.9% certain that Partey and Elneny will only miss one more league game unless the PL flex a game for us into the 5th February FA Cup weekend. That’s really unlikely though.

Last day of AFCON games is the 6th February and our next game after Burnley is the 10th so they could make that.

Yeah I don’t think they’ll lose sleep if they can’t sign a midfielder but if they can complete the Arthur deal I still think they’d do it.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
We literally bought 6 players in the summer who have had a massive impact...give them a chance
Here we 5ucking go, 10 years of this nonsense btw from supposed Arsenal faithful, telling me wait till the windows closed, the summer window was average btw bare minimum.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
You mean 4? Ramsdale, White, Tomiyasu and Ødegaard have been really good.
Ødengaard is highly debatable, Ramsdale has been a revelation (Strange because our goalkeeper wasn't too bad), Tomiyasu and white haven't been spectacular by any means, you mans love to hype up players doing the basics, I guess with dross like holding and bellerin gracing our squad it's to be expected.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ødengaard is highly debatable, Ramsdale has been a revelation (Strange because our goalkeeper wasn't too bad), Tomiyasu and white haven't been spectacular by any means, you mans love to hype up players doing the basics, I guess with dross like holding and bellerin gracing our squad it's to be expected.
Tend to agree. Think Ramsdale and Tomi have been excellent and the others OK. We’ve lost most of our big games, not like we’re pulling trees.

Keplaz

I also think that, 4 out of 6. Lokonga and Tavares not so much for now.
But still 4 out of 6 is very good.
And the 2 of those 6, are back up. Not meant to be starters. We needed a back up left back. And Sambi is a young player who is doing alright for a work in progress. I think all the transfers were good. But this is AM, the place where reason takes a backseat to agenda.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

And the 2 of those 6, are back up. Not meant to be starters. We needed a back up left back. And Sambi is a young player who is doing alright for a work in progress. I think all the transfers were good. But this is AM, the place where reason takes a backseat to agenda.

White is a new Mustafi. We can pretend that he has been brilliant but thats the truth. Do you really think a couple of good games should change the overall picture?

Keplaz

White is a new Mustafi. We can pretend that he has been brilliant but thats the truth. Do you really think a couple of good games should change the overall picture?
He's not the new Mustafi. What has he done? There's an expectation that new signings should have no teething pains. Ignore his age. Ignore his in a new team forming new relationships in a completely new backline. Just expect him to plug and play.

He is a very good player who makes our team better. I don't think we've seen anywhere near his best. He hasn't peaked yet. At his age as a CB he will make mistakes but he is developing, and has gotten it right more times than wrong this season.

But people don't like to give players time anymore. Which is a shame.

Xanth

Here we 5ucking go, 10 years of this nonsense btw from supposed Arsenal faithful, telling me wait till the windows closed, the summer window was average btw bare minimum.

If you think that’s bare minimum you’re clueless about how clubs generally perform in the transfer market. In reality good windows where all the signings function, let alone work out very well, are rare. Identifying suitable targets and also getting them alone lands you in the upper tiers of clubs conducting their transfer business prudently.

Also, have you considered that Tomiyasu and Ben White simply doing “the basics” is precisely what we banked on improving us? They’re defenders. What spectacular feats do you want them to perform? Maybe Tomiyasu hasn’t been creative enough but we are clearly happy to play him in a more conservative role so it’s by design, and he’s done well there.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Expected a bump about Tielemans and get a post about McGinn. I dont want to be rude or anything but thats a ****ing stupid bump and this nonsense thread should get locked.

You’ll get a bump in your head if you carry on like that you little qunt. 😁

Anyway back on topic. McGinn….you all know it makes sense.

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

6666Louis

Looking at the premier league squads two years ago, we've probably progressed the most

But man it was a pile og ****e

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope we move to get a new CM in before Liverpool.

Feel we wouldn't be taking advantage of getting the game postponed on Sunday, if we don't...in a great position here, need to do everything we can to give us the best chance to get back to the Champions League/win the League Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom