• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,678

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Btw, White, Tomi and Ramsdale are outperforming the majority of players in there positions in this league.

AM were screaming for Emerson, Tarkowski and Freddie Woodman all summer remember. Our summer business wasn’t average, I think it’s been spot on.

@Rex Banter think he’s talking bout us

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You’re on your own.

Wanted Woodman as a Leno back up but I was leading the way on White and Tomi. Gold standard summer for me.

I was way ahead on Sambi and Ødegaard, our two most impactful signings, according to Roberto Martinez’s latest tiktok. So we’re neck and neck.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I was way ahead on Sambi and Ødegaard, our two most impactful signings, according to Roberto Martinez’s latest tiktok. So we’re neck and neck.

I was in the trenches for MO fighting the Maddison brigade.

Untouchable.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
So there is a chance Arsenal Burnley could be off. Meaning Partey Auba and Elneny will be back long before our next league game.

The club will just wait until the summer now won’t they.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So there is a chance Arsenal Burnley could be off. Meaning Partey Auba and Elneny will be back long before our next league game.

You think they were chasing a €70m striker because a guy they haven’t even been playing (Auba) would’ve missed a few games?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't think so. The interest in Vlahovic seems genuine. I'd be surprised if we don't sign anyone this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom