• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,659

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
K. Kallström regen
I don't see how he would ever be? :lol:

Lindstrøm is a lighting quick, tricky, light feeted but physically light player that can play any position in the front (AMC, Winger, Striker and an attacking CM).

Källström had a lot of quality in his prime, but not any of the above to my recollection - he had other qualities that Lindstrøm is far from instead.

Only their striking of the ball and eye for a pass seems similar tbh.

Reactions: Xln

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looked good when we played them. He's very pacy and energetic. Maybe a bit of a strange choice on the face of it though. He's what - only 18 months younger than Tomiyasu and seems a totally different type of right-back - more like Tierney than Tomi.

Anyone know if he's putting in good performances regularly or if that was a one off?
Yes many players put fantastic performances against us but after the disappear he still 21 i think he perfect for backup age wise similar to Tavares these players difficult to find

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Bit lot of money for championship player but something to keep eye on in summer could smart backup addition
His contracts ends 2023, he is 21,5 years old and has 5500 minutes played in Championship already. He was also born in London.

He was like their best player against us, but don't know anything else about him. Doesn't seem like too bad shout, should get pretty low wages.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His contracts ends 2023, he is 21,5 years old and has 5500 minutes played in Championship already. He was also born in London.

He was like their best player against us, but don't know anything else about him. Doesn't seem like too bad shout, should get pretty low wages.
Well, we did allow Balogun to go to Middlesbrough on loan, so maybe we have the inside track on Djed Spence.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I’m always a bit skeptical of youngish player’s genuine overall quality when they’ve never been called up for their country at any youth level.

I’ll admit Spence looked decent against us but the way we played so would’ve most Ryman league players.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I don't see how he would ever be? :lol:

Lindstrøm is a lighting quick, tricky, light feeted but physically light player that can play any position in the front (AMC, Winger, Striker and an attacking CM).

Källström had a lot of quality in his prime, but not any of the above to my recollection - he had other qualities that Lindstrøm is far from instead.

Only their striking of the ball and eye for a pass seems similar tbh.
I know, I know. But that name gave me the those vibes tbh.
And as you know, on AM we don't judge by their skills, we judge by their names.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

he is loaned out by Boro because they have better rb and he had bad attitude. Warnock who loaned him out spoke about this the other day on talksport about how he told him he could be in none leagues if he doesnt shape up.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You really like Schiek. 😂 I'm fan too the only thing holding me is the Bundesliga tax i just don't trust this league anymore that's why I'm more toward Vlahovic
I don't trust Italian league. So slow and different from PL. Bundesliga is more similar to PL. I think there are good option to reinforce out attack. We need them asap, Laca, Eddie leaving and Auba won't 0lay anymore. Suddenly we have no strikers.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Most favourite headlines this week “Diego Costa 'eyes reunion' with former Chelsea team-mate in blow to Arsenal hopes” . Even more fun, this former team mate is Willian. Silly season for rumours, my word!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure about that headline: Arsenal and Sp**s set to clash...

No player in their right mind would choose them over us. There will be no clash.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Looked good when we played them. He's very pacy and energetic. Maybe a bit of a strange choice on the face of it though. He's what - only 18 months younger than Tomiyasu and seems a totally different type of right-back - more like Tierney than Tomi.

Anyone know if he's putting in good performances regularly or if that was a one off?
Nothing strange about it. Most successful PL clubs including ourselves pre stadium debt have or have had 2 players who offer something slightly different at a given position but otherwise of similar quality and age. I think a lot of us dismissed it as impossible going forward thinking Stan wouldn't spend but since he seems to have found his wallet, maybe we can and I would actually give Arteta and Edu a lot of credit for being proactive like this.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It would be very harsh on Calum Chambers if we sign another right back after that performance at Anfield
Chambers had his first good game of the season. If he was professional enough to come back fit against Brentford, maybe he’d be starting games for us. It’s time to move on from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom