• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,722

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Some of the qualities in Santi's game, were absolutely elite level...so expecting every short midfielder to have that, is a bit mad...this league is still super physical, unless you are a proper technician, a short midfielder will easily get bullied here.

Now that we have Partey back early, this feels very meh...even with his flaws, Xhaka is probably still better than Arthur.

Now that Thomas is back, I would take the risk and try to get Ramsey on loan., Juve seem open to moving him on.. injuries are more of a worry, but feel he would be much better for us than Melo.
The NHS is facing a crisis, and you want to bring Ramsey back?!

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Hagn's rent boy trying to say that he have inside information. With fans like this we deserve relegation.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would much prefer Ramsey to play for Palace and Vieira than Oil-castle United, if he has to play for another Prem club.

Unsure how true this is though, or if Ramsey and Gallagher could play in the same team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Commiserations @American_Gooner stay strong brother 🙏👊
y7im8a0ikps61.jpg

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Would much prefer Ramsey to play for Palace and Vieira than Oil-castle United, if he has to play for another Prem club.

Unsure how true this is though, or if Ramsey and Gallagher could play in the same team
Honestly, I don't care... I don't hate him but I don't love him, he wasn't even a legend here. He only had an excellent hear here and then he went crazy for scoring leaving midfield so open he became a liability.

Pepesuave

Some of the qualities in Santi's game, were absolutely elite level...so expecting every short midfielder to have that, is a bit mad...this league is still super physical, unless you are a proper technician, a short midfielder will easily get bullied here.

Now that we have Partey back early, this feels very meh...even with his flaws, Xhaka is probably still better than Arthur.

Now that Thomas is back, I would take the risk and try to get Ramsey on loan., Juve seem open to moving him on.. injuries are more of a worry, but feel he would be much better for us than Melo.
What are you expecting from Ramsey? Play in a midfield 2? Lol....move on please

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

What are you expecting from Ramsey? Play in a midfield 2? Lol....move on please

Dicteta will make sure Rambo only ventures into the opposition box when needed.

Plutarch

It wasn't only his terrible mistake for the goal at the end, he also gave the ball away carelessly in the first half. I'd be very dubious about having him at Arsenal because we've suffered badly from this sort of careless loss of the ball in the past.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Very disappointing tonight but we've still got a massive opportunity at finishing in the top 4. They've got between now and the end of the month to do whatever business they're planning. Really need to push on with that now, can't afford to waste this chance.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Very disappointing tonight but we've still got a massive opportunity at finishing in the top 4. They've got between now and the end of the month to do whatever business they're planning. Really need to push on with that now, can't afford to waste this chance.

Easier said than done, Melo probably comes but that's it I think.

Not a chance for Vlahovic.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Easier said than done, Melo probably comes but that's it I think.

Not a chance for Vlahovic.

I'm not particularly bothered who we decide to bring in, I'll leave that to them but we simply have to get a couple in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom