• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,690

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If I were to guess, I think Gabriel is the one we will bank in on in two ish years. Juve, Atleti…

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Every cbs are mistake ridden when their teams can’t control games and dominated against better teams. Look at varane who is a top player. Teams bypass their midfield and constantly have goes on their defence
While I agree with what you say about control etc, Varane isn't top at all.

He has been exposed plenty times against strong sides. RM didn't let him go for fun.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

While I agree with what you say about control etc, Varane isn't top at all.

He has been exposed plenty times against strong sides. RM didn't let him go for fun.
They didn’t let him go. He wanted to move and experience a new adventure and they respected that due to how long and well he done for them. They have Milito and Slba as CB pairing now and they are on course to concede more with those two

Reactions: Xln

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We aren't getting anyone... Prepare to watch Laca CF whole season until he implodes and we get Eddie hahahaha. Maybe Auba in a hurry if Arteta gets disparate.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Every cbs are mistake ridden when their teams can’t control games and dominated against better teams. Look at varane who is a top player. Teams bypass their midfield and constantly have goes on their defence
That’s fair but these two have made mistakes against lesser teams too. Just last week Ben White could see the danger against Forest and they scored.

At best, these two are maybe Koscielny level.

Rattata

Koscielny played at the biggest international tournaments for France. White and Gabriel combined played twice for their nations.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Noticed I got banned from that fraud Dushort Vlahokneevic's thread.
Tyrant mods at it again. Even Augusto Pinochet wouldn't resort to this.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
shouldn't we be glad we got both instead if arguing who's better
Well we don't have both at present, the better one is benefiting another club which I think you'd agree is not really ideal at all given our fine margins of error to return to the CL and get back to at least masquerading as a big club. We could have had the better player and another 50 million available to address our pathetic midfield for example. So no, I'm not happy with the situation.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Well we don't have both at present, the better one is benefiting another club which I think you'd agree is not really ideal at all given our fine margins of error to return to the CL and get back to at least masquerading as a big club. We could have had the better player and another 50 million available to address our pathetic midfield for example. So no, I'm not happy with the situation.
He's been on loan for what now, 2? 3 years? Should have accepted it by now he aint here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom