• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,722

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

No, but it’s probably time they start looking away from these £70m strikers. It doesn’t look like they’re going to be able to sign one short of activating Isak’s release clause. There’s plenty of cheaper options out there who’d be better than Lacazette.
I agree with you, but they wont go that route.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No, but it’s probably time they start looking away from these £70m strikers. It doesn’t look like they’re going to be able to sign one short of activating Isak’s release clause. There’s plenty of cheaper options out there who’d be better than Lacazette.

Scammaca for example statistically looks better than Vlahovic. There are options, but I like Cabral.

I think in England strikers can do well with pure physicality and less skill.

Think of Antonio, DCL, Jiminez prior to injury. Even players like Carroll and Benteke have had big seasons.

If you are a 5 ft 7 cf, you better be an Aguero or Jota.

Cabral is very, very strong and he couples that with something that players that strong and tall don't usually have. Flair, skill and raw power.

He reminds me of Zlatan. Arrogant, skillful, acrobatic and powerful in air and off both feet with no back lift. I feel like the fans would love him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Scammaca for example statistically looks better than Vlahovic. There are options, but I like Cabral.

I think in England strikers can do well with pure physicality and less skill.

Think of Antonio, DCL, Jiminez prior to injury. Even players like Carroll and Benteke have had big seasons.

If you are a 5 ft 7 cf, you better be an Aguero or Jota.

Cabral is very, very strong and he couples that with something that players that strong and tall don't usually have. Flair, skill and raw power.

He reminds me of Zlatan. Arrogant, skillful, acrobatic and powerful in air and off both feet with no back lift. I feel like the fans would love him.
100% even if they think they can get bigger name in the summer(I don’t) there is no way these clowns can buy a whole new strike force in the summer. Laca and nketiah are leaving and Auba is banished. It would be typical Arsenal to try to get more than one striker in the summer and say be patient they need to adopt. The squad planning is so poor

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
giphy.gif

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
100% even if they think they can get bigger name in the summer(I don’t) there is no way these clowns can buy a whole new strike force in the summer. Laca and nketiah are leaving and Auba is banished. It would be typical Arsenal to try to get more than one striker in the summer and say be patient they need to adopt. The squad planning is so poor

It's not like we are even trying something different. Martinelli or Pepe up front, but no. Let's persists with Nketiah.

Nobody is saying the market is easy, however bringing a player who can come off the bench and at least header isn't hard.

If we can't bring in our first choice, then bring in the player we want to use an an option off the bench or a back up, because not being funny, it isn't Balogun.

Worse case scenario is Cabral is a back up for 12.5 million pounds. Big deal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It's not like we are even trying something different. Martinelli or Pepe up front, but no. Let's persists with Nketiah.

Nobody is saying the market is easy, however bringing a player who can come off the bench and at least header isn't hard.

If we can't bring in our first choice, then bring in the player we want to use an an option off the bench or a back up, because not being funny, it isn't Balogun.

Yeah and when we need goals we just spam crosses in to Laca lol. You would think atleast someone who can head would be useful

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I like Cabral, you got me thinking about him.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Cabral plays for Basel, same as Elneny and Salah :D Do you gaurantee that we get a Salah out of him :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom