• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,827

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

FIWTGZ1X0AIZWaQ

For €15m, it’s definitely worth the risk.

It's a shame we're not even linked though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we really interested in Cabral we have to take risk specially for 15m we need tow CF anyway. I'm just tired of watching the club have no striker that can finish chances and miss open goals even the situation was better when Giroud was here who himself was limited. It's not about how we play either today we had 20 attempts today more than enough to win 2 games not 1.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
But only 5 on target and most of those 5 came after set pieces.
That the problem I'm talking about no finishers and when there no finishers the attempt will off be target laca had 3 attempts today all off target. And missed open goal.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

That the problem I'm talking about no finishers and when there no finishers the attempt will off be target laca had 3 attempts today all off target. And missed open goal.

I also think the way we play affect our inability to score goals. Poor strikers + Clueless coaching imo.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If we really interested in Cabral we have to take risk specially for 15m we need tow CF anyway. I'm just tired of watching the club have no striker that can finish chances and miss open goals even the situation was better when Giroud was here who himself was limited. It's not about how we play either today we had 20 attempts today more than enough to win 2 games not 1.
Nketiah will play big role rest of the season. He will injure atleast two opposition defenders

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Really hoped we'd get him when Emery was after him - could never work out why PSG didn't play him more as I thought he was quality there too...
Sadly the all players emery wanted we didn't bring raul gone to agent route. Nkunku Zaha and Partey emery wanted raul decided Pepe Ceballos and Luiz

• Cry
Reactions: Kav

Malky

Established Member
For the rumoured fee Cabral would be worth the risk.
He either becomes an Eduardo type where it's a small fee but he steps up and becomes the perfect CF for us. Or he becomes a low fee option off the bench, and could offer us a proper " plan B " if we sign another CF in the summer. At the very worst he flops and we could probably recoup some of our money without taking too much of a financial loss with him.
Either way I can't stand the thought of going through the rest of the season with Laca and Eddie as our only CFs.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Took me 3 goals to say wow to him, for 15M he is going to be excellent squad player or even more. The player you want around because he has good potential for a low fee and probably low salary. At the contrary of Vlahovic who seems super risky deal. Why are not after him?
He has that kind of high intensity Vardy shows every game. That could help him to make it in PL.

Reactions: Kav

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
We have to get some striker. Cabral definitely worth the risk. Worst case we buy another striker in the summer and he can be the rotation. Surely we will get in to some europe next season. So there should be enough games.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The last two signings we've had from Basel origins (Xhaka and Elneny) weren't any better.

Maybe third time lucky :)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Two reasons I don’t see us going for him. He is not a hard worker type of player and secondly his link up play is not very good. I think work rate is the nr 1 thing Arteta looks at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom