• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,678

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Literally my first post when I jumped into the discussion :drool: You're out of touch today. Not on your game. Would suggest go back to bed and just wake up tomorrow instead :lol::lol:

Hahaha okay fair enough. I dunno sometimes I just make points to make points.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Literally my first post when I jumped into the discussion :drool: You're out of touch today. Not on your game. Would suggest go back to bed and just wake up tomorrow instead :lol::lol:
Lol they look at age and think they can determine how good a player is. Luiz is world class player

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I compared him to Pépé who had better numbers and haven't had close to the expected impact here despite being younger (at the time) so should have more development potential. We got Pépé on the back of his breakthrough season and this is Diaz's breakthrough season in terms of output.

People were saying Gakpo only had his first good season this year at 22/23 and that's a red flag. So how is it not with a 25 year old from Liga Bwin?

I'm saying he looks good. I'm not opposed the transfer. I only pointed out something that is a warning flag.

You also said a big percentage of Pepe’s goals were pens. Lille were also a counterattacking team which suited Pepe’s game.

Luis Diaz is a much more rounded player than Pepe who has always been very limited, one footed and struggles when he isn’t afforded space.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

18 months left of his deal. Would be a shrewd signing. Then get Olise in the summer.
Would be a terrible signing and is having a terrible season. Him and Plea has been the reason they are struggling so much. He is a bench player now with 0 goals in the league.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

You also said a big percentage of Pepe’s goals were pens. Lille were also a counterattacking team which suited Pepe’s game.

Luis Diaz is a much more rounded player than Pepe who has always been very limited, one footed and struggles when he isn’t afforded space.
Why are you still arguing with me?

Zen GIF

I've said the player is good, but that there are flags. Just like with pretty much any player. You're last post doesn't in any way remove those flags. I've said mine now :)

Goonger

I spoke about Luiz in the Guimaraes thread. I went on the Villa forum, he's playing as a 6 for them just now but apparently he prefers more the number 8 role, more box to box.

It's funny people talk about him as a pure DM and a tackler because many mention that as a weak part of his game, that his distribution is his best part. Many want him paired next to a bit of a physical beast to get the best out of him....for us that could be Partey, and him playing in a double pivot, sounds just like what the Villa fans want to do to see him at his best.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I spoke about Luiz in the Guimaraes thread. I went on the Villa forum, he's playing as a 6 for them just now but apparently he prefers more the number 8 role, more box to box.

It's funny people talk about him as a pure DM and a tackler because many mention that as a weak part of his game, that his distribution is his best part. Many want him paired next to a bit of a physical beast to get the best out of him....for us that could be Partey, and him playing in a double pivot, sounds just like what the Villa fans want to do to see him at his best.

Partey is a retired physical beast, he is now pure ideaball, his Atleti days exist only in photo frames he’s a different player now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom