• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,659

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This window has had one positive outcome: Hagn is one of the most hated men on Twitter. It seems like the fake Vlahovic exclusive was the final straw.

Reactions: Xln

GDeep™

League is very weak
It would be peak Arsenal to end January worse than we started. Good league position tanked, knocked out of two cups, squad in a worse state than we started it. Someone needs to pull the finger out.
It’s all on Arteta atm, dumped Auba, loaned out guys, his main target at CF not interested in a move etc.

He might have to get Auba back on side when the window closes.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It’s all on Arteta atm, dumped Auba, loaned out guys, his main target at CF not interested in a move etc.

Arteta certainly takes a fair share of blame and it will be his head on the chopping board if it goes tits up. But behind the scenes there is no joined up thinking on targets. Melo 18 months knocked back by the board and Arteta, too much time wasted on a player seemingly not interested. Internal communication seems non existent.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Auba is done here. You know that the drill by now.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I get your point and I always like all your detailed posts but not every young player can be deemed a success and has a element of high risk (specifically the ones from weaker european leagues). For eg. I remember you wishlisting Joelinton when he was playing for Hoffenheim.
I’m pretty sure literally every single one of his posts is hyping up every young talent in the world who is relatively unknown/about to “break through”. I can’t take the posts seriously anymore unfortunately :lol:

You throw enough **** out there and you’re bound to hit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom