• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 512,795
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would you? He's turned into a player imo.

I mentioned him during the transfer window, he has found a new level since Lampard has moved him into the six role. Would take him for a good price, as a six, definitely.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

One of the few decent sales we've done in recent times. I would assume we have a sell on fee on him, hopefully someone comes in for him. Not for us though.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I was saying before his transition into midfield has been excellent. Would be a great squad player to have. Works hard. Still only 26. Would take him for our 2nd string side.

No way he'd come back for that role.

Goonger

I've always thought Iwobi had a bad rep. He was never an end product guy. But he was always neat and tidy on the ball, and could trav with the ball well as well. Glad he's going his position and finding the form with it.

6666Louis

Expect a center mid and a wide forward

Hopefully Declan Rice and a Raphinha-level..

Or a merge like .. Alex Iwobi 😳

Bloodbather

Established Member

I fully expect us to get Danilo in January. We've been linked since last year and tried to get him at the deadline. Palmeiras didn't sell because their competitions are ongoing and Danilo is a key player.

Mudryk, on the other hand, is a more difficult one to pull off. His price will inflate considerably after he showcases himself in the CL, likely to the point he'd be too expensive for a rotational option.

benjamin86

Established Member
I fully expect us to get Danilo in January. We've been linked since last year and tried to get him at the deadline. Palmeiras didn't sell because their competitions are ongoing and Danilo is a key player.

Mudryk, on the other hand, is a more difficult one to pull off. His price will inflate considerably after he showcases himself in the CL, likely to the point he'd be too expensive for a rotational option.
If we do go for Danilo i hope we sign him at the end of Brazilian season in November so he can come and train with us for a good 5-6 weeks during the World cup before being registered and able to play in Jan.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Martinelli/Saka/Marquinhos/Mudryk would be one of the most impressive collections of wide players in the world with all capable of contributing now but years away from their primes. That would be quite something.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We all know this is Edu's only target:
Original_624_FDL-164-TP.jpg.webp

He's breaking the carcass down in his mind as we speak.

Braising cuts here, grilling cuts there, kamb shanks for Vinai, brains for Tets, Offal for Cedric & bones for his dog :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom