• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 515,466
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I was really high on this guy a couple of months ago...don't remember why but must've had a reason.
If we did buy him....this could be a fun chant !

do-do-do, come on and do the Bamba
Choo-choo-choo, like a train across the floor
You-you-you, come on and join the Bamba
Do-do-do, it's Bamba night for sure

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Am I the only one not that impressed with Zubimendi?

Good player but I think we need more than that.
Nah me too. My mates super high on him but he reminds me too much of Illaramendi and he never reached the heights I thought he would. I'm not crazy about Rice either even though he's the popular option. Tbh the ones I like for the 6 role are young IMO so there's still cons. Lavia, Onana etc. They're the ones that move me the most.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Never trust a Basque midfielder unless they’re already world class like Xabi Alonso.

So many guys like Herrera, Merino and Illaramendi you think are going to boss it but never really do once they leave the region.
What about this Arteta guy?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Never trust a Basque midfielder unless they’re already world class like Xabi Alonso.

So many guys like Herrera, Merino and Illaramendi you think are going to boss it but never really do once they leave the region.

Javi Martinez?

Rattata

Javi Martinez was really good at Bayern though. Merino and Herrera would've been good backups which is exactly what we need right now.

Zubimendi just looks above any of the other realistic midfield targets.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have a source telling me we're in for Locatelli as well ⚪⚫

original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom