• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 512,885
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunn3rs4urus

0510arsenalmascotv2.jpg
Football Soccer GIF by DAZN

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Joginho decent although his day has passed and I don't think we should revisit Chelsea retirees again. Not a Partey replacement anyways.

Neves would have been good but no chance in Jan that's a summer move. Maybe Sander Berge? I know Arsenal were interested a couple summers ago.

It's looking like Arsenal get nobody in favour of addressing this position properly in the summer.

Diesel

Joginho decent although his day has passed and I don't think we should revisit Chelsea retirees again. Not a Partey replacement anyways.

Neves would have been good but no chance in Jan that's a summer move. Maybe Sander Berge? I know Arsenal were interested a couple summers ago.

It's looking like Arsenal get nobody in favour of addressing this position properly in the summer.

Yeah no for me. If xhaka left 2 years ago sure. **** chelsea. Nobody helping them offload their back ups.

Bloodbather

Established Member

As a stop gap measure, Jorginho fits the bill for what we want in a 6 offensively. The same can't be said defensively though. Would make no sense.

Newchange

Ruben Neves is the obvious option would be a perfect #6 and would replace Xhaka next season. 50m and he’s ours!

bergholt

We've already signed 2 great players, not sure why you lot going crazy about this transfer window

Yeah just that there's still an obvious hole in the squad given Lokonga doesn't seem like he's going to make it.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

World record bid from us get in
Even in the women's game we are overpaying....and still getting rejected lol.

Is everyone else in the world in on a secret pact we aren't aware of? Why has suddenly every club decided to make a stand when we ask for their players

Rattata

Edu if you read this and I know you will.
Just get Skhiri from Cologne. His contract runs out in 6 months and Bundesliga clubs don't have much money.

Here look at his stats:

1675109317289.png
You can thank me later Edu and don't forget to transfer the money to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom