• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 515,012
Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarock

Memphis would make sense, if Arty is not looking to complement the squad with a striker of a different profile.

Idk about Eddie. Guess we’ll know soon enough how highly he is rated by the club. If he is not trusted in this situation might as well sell him in the summer.

ChefMan21

Memphis would make sense, if Arty is not looking to complement the squad with a striker of a different profile.

Idk about Eddie. Guess we’ll know soon enough how highly he is rated by the club. If he is not trusted in this situation might as well sell him in the summer.
We are our best chance of a title in years - we need to be serious about who we sign, if anyone. Now is not the time to take a punt.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ronaldo is not fit for what we are trying to do. In short, if ETH cant get him working in their system, then I doubt he'll work here.

But I think the bigger blocker for CR7 is that we are not in the CL. There is no way he comes here when Messi plays Champions League.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Depay loan would be good business. Prepare to be frustrated if it happens though. Might be the most hit-or-miss type of player I’ve ever seen.
Yeah not a big fan really but I’d prefer that than signing somebody who’ll we’ll be stuck with for years and who we didn’t really want.

I trust Teta and Edu lately with transfers though so we’ll see.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Need a winger/CF who knows where the net is and won't be expensive?

Ligue 1 Football GIF by Stade Rennais F.C.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Well they met last January and nothing happen. Hopefully this time different specially the Jesus injury mess things up they need get serious

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Need a winger/CF who knows where the net is and won't be expensive?

Ligue 1 Football GIF by Stade Rennais F.C.

I actually took a look at him cos of your months long psy-op, some good technique on shots but I’d also say he reminds me of how Gakpo is playing but Gakpo looks a bit better. So if you want that sort of player why not just Gakpo?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I actually took a look at him cos of your months long psy-op, some good technique on shots but I’d also say he reminds me of how Gakpo is playing but Gakpo looks a bit better. So if you want that sort of player why not just Gakpo?

I like both, Terrier is just a lot cheaper than Gakpo, probably less wages etc maybe an easier deal to do.

Sparrahork

I still think we recall balogun if we can, if we cannot and mudryk is as nailed on as we all hope then there could be silver linings.

Eddie gets a chance to prove himself, martinelli can switch inside and show us there is a world class CF in there. Esr has a spot to come back into (possibly false number 9 if not on left), and mudryk has more chance to adapt in with potential chances on the left, but also proving back up for Saka (together with Reiss and Vieira).

If the injury to jesus is as feared it is far from great, the timing of it however means we are not as exposed as we would be a couple of months earlier. Panic buys should not be considered and hopefully we had the forethought to be able to recall balogun for such an eventuality.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
With Jesus out our entire attack is 23 or younger

Martinelli- 21
Saka- 21
Nketiah-23
ESR- 22
Nelson- 23(soon)
Marquinhos-19

Makes me reluctant to continue the pursuit of Mudryk tbh. With Jesus I envisioned Mudryk as a bit of a wildcard we could throw on late in games and disrupt with his pace, now it just feels a bit naive.

Not to go all Alan Hansen but I don’t think you can sustain the current pace in the PL with an attack that young.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We’re not signing a striker just because Jesus is out for two months.

At a push Felix or Vlahovic as they’re obtainable due to their situations. But talks of Depay or Ronaldo are pure fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom