• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 512,809
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Pulisic needs to go to a league where he's not getting bullied so Spain or France.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
bring him home

hi-res-179190926-wojciech-szczesny-of-arsenal-celebrates-after-olivier_crop_north.jpg

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Ffs, i said buy a bunch of USA players months ago when they were all cheap. At least we got Turner but we could have had all these guys for a Song. Now all those guys are too pricey but still cheaper than English talent and frankly maybe better, certainly in midfield

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Ffs, i said buy a bunch of USA players months ago when they were all cheap. At least we got Turner but we could have had all these guys for a Song. Now all those guys are too pricey but still cheaper than English talent and frankly maybe better, certainly in midfield
Only one worth looking at is Musah and he's been wishlisted here for ages, wouldn't cost a bomb either since Lim seems hellbent on ruining Valencia.

How many times does it happen some previously unknown player announces themselves to the world at the WC and then keeps that form afterwards? WC scouting rarely works

Farzad Stoned

Only one worth looking at is Musah and he's been wishlisted here for ages, wouldn't cost a bomb either since Lim seems hellbent on ruining Valencia.

How many times does it happen some previously unknown player announces themselves to the world at the WC and then keeps that form afterwards? WC scouting rarely works
The USA players i mentioned were cheap at time Musa is pricey that is why excluded him. At the time i mentioned Aaronson, Weah, Adams, and Mckennie when they were cheap. Sure Musa is pick of litter, but when i mentioned these players they were all in 20 million range or cheaper. Now they arent that cheap. I mentioned these players months ago so WC had nothing to do with it, i knew they would be pricier now

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The USA players i mentioned were cheap at time Musa is pricey that is why excluded him. At the time i mentioned Aaronson, Weah, Adams, and Mckennie when they were cheap. Sure Musa is pick of litter, but when i mentioned these players they were all in 20 million range or cheaper. Now they arent that cheap. I mentioned these players months ago so WC had nothing to do with it, i knew they would be pricier now
Juve paid 20m for McKennie no way is he going for that little. Leeds paid a lot more for Aaronson, not even worth half that anyway, Weah is a bit **** and Adams very limited.

I'd rather Taremi than any of that bunch. Musah is the only yank worth looking at imo, ironically he'd probably cost less than the others too given how Valencia keep discarding their assets

Farzad Stoned

Juve paid 20m for McKennie no way is he going for that little. Leeds paid a lot more for Aaronson, not even worth half that anyway, Weah is a bit **** and Adams very limited.

I'd rather Taremi than any of that bunch. Musah is the only yank worth looking at imo, ironically he'd probably cost less than the others too given how Valencia keep discarding their assets
Than get Musa, Mckennie price tag 25-30 million Juve bought Pogba dont want him long term. Aaronson we could have had for 10 million. Id take Aaronson for under 30 million you probably cant get him for 3 times the price i mentioned him at. Adams is a dominant ball hawk i would take him at 30-35 million.

Taremi is highly skilled he wouldn’t be a bad route one striker but he was atrocious against UsA blew 3 dead bang on counters singlehandedly. He is a squad player though where we need help is balance in midfield and over reliance on partey

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I've been most impressed with Aaronson this season.

Farzad Stoned

I've been most impressed with Aaronson this season.
He is like Kante but is skilled like a ten, no language issue i mentioned him for this tosser Edu when he was 8-10 million. Now the kid is closer to 40 million. But i like Danilo or Kudus, at 30-40 million but we could have had Aaronson for under 10 million a few months ago

Farzad Stoned

Honestly only midfield better than American midfield in this tournament have been France, Spain, and maybe Coatia. That midfield is wasted on poor American striking. Although Pulisic has had a very strong performance and he was incredibly brave today. He is quality i think he needs to go to mid size club and just keeps getting hurt or i think he would be a regular at Chelsea. His whole career is stop and start with injuries. You see why he is tiny but fearless. I think American midfield probably runs the pants off them geezers on Croatia approaching 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom