• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 515,406
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Can you please drop this tired trope? Everyone loves our English contingent to hell, 99% of AM would love to sign Bellingham, even a Manc like Rashford has his own fanclub here.

Bit pathetic victim mentality tbh, reading his Englishness being a point against him way more than anyone actually holding his passport related inflated fee against him. There's a chance people simply don't rate this donkey as highly as you do you know.

Let's be honest, if there's even the most minimal, slightest, of hints that we could get him, we'd all want him here.

He brings a lethal threat on the counter that is comparable to only Saka in the PL.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Cause he bald as per my analysis

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Yeosol

It’s because he’s English and not Spanish, French or German :lol:
Think it's more about known vs unknown. I've seen Ruben Neves being called overrated and even mediocre (which he very much isn't) on here as well, it's just easier to put those labels on a player you've watched at least semi-regularly, rather than someone you haven't really watched at all but just has an interesting profile and highlight package.

Can't say much about Zubimendi as I didn't know he existed two weeks ago, and he plays in a position that has a lot of subtlety to it that is hard to portray in a 10 minute highlight reel. But if it's true that Barcelona see him as a replacement for Busquets I assume he's very talented. And the last central midfielder I can think of who moved from Real Sociedad to the PL was Xabi Alonso who, in my humble opinion, was a pretty good player.

Jae

Can you please drop this tired trope? Everyone loves our English contingent to hell, 99% of AM would love to sign Bellingham, even a Manc like Rashford has his own fanclub here.

Bit pathetic victim mentality tbh, reading his Englishness being a point against him way more than anyone actually holding his passport related inflated fee against him. There's a chance people simply don't rate this donkey as highly as you do you know.
Victim mentality? Okay buddy :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We not in position to sell Lokonga specially if elneny injury is serious we already short and hopefully in summer we get 15M€ from monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom